• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Panhandle Vapers Meet March 2nd in Pensacola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Anyway just thought I would pop in and see what's up. Everyone doing ok, need anything, getting excited? :rickroll:

Howdy! Doing OK here. What do I need? My Vamo replacement! I got the old one working some, but still not good enough. The next one is NOT going to work with me. My house is carpeted and soft enough to handle my clumsiness.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Howdy! Doing OK here. What do I need? My Vamo replacement! I got the old one working some, but still not good enough. The next one is NOT going to work with me. My house is carpeted and soft enough to handle my clumsiness.
Bimini, you got a good device to tied you over till you get a replacement? A backup? Let me know!

Sorry to hear the news transam, well hopefully you can make the next one bud. Hope you/family are better soon!!

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Bimini, you got a good device to tied you over till you get a replacement? A backup? Let me know!

I'm doing just fine with two 1300mAh Volt X2s and a 1300 Volt Spinner - plus a couple of the Volt cig-a-likes. Besides...the new Vamo was in today's vape mail :banana:.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
I'm doing just fine with two 1300mAh Volt X2s and a 1300 Volt Spinner - plus a couple of the Volt cig-a-likes. Besides...the new Vamo was in today's vape mail :banana:.

Cool Bimini, thats awsome!!! :D

Scabby I was going to say make sure you oxidize that mesh real good and maybe give it a good wash out and try a new mesh wick also. Hopefully you will get it figured out.

Can't wait for Saturday!! :rickroll:

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
two more days ~squeeee~ I'm already trying to organize what I'm gonna bring and what I'm gonna leave home. Hard choices
Little bottle of straight VG wins spot for the trip.. big refill bottle stays home
Do any of y'all decorate your batteries or juice vessels? Should I bring the bling kit? (mostly stickers, nail polish and glitter)
Saturday it's predicted to be flippin cold outside (by Florida standards anyway) not supposed to even see 50 in Crestview - I ask because I'm remembering something about this being an outdoor porch sort of event - please correct me if I'm wrong.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Hey guys I got some goodies to give away at the meet from vaping sisters.

Great News Scabby, that is awsome!!!

two more days ~squeeee~ I'm already trying to organize what I'm gonna bring and what I'm gonna leave home. Hard choices
Little bottle of straight VG wins spot for the trip.. big refill bottle stays home
Do any of y'all decorate your batteries or juice vessels? Should I bring the bling kit? (mostly stickers, nail polish and glitter)
Saturday it's predicted to be flippin cold outside (by Florida standards anyway) not supposed to even see 50 in Crestview - I ask because I'm remembering something about this being an outdoor porch sort of event - please correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe Scabby has arranged a room for us Opal so now worries there, we should be good to go!!! :D

EDIT: Just talked to Scabby and the room we will be in is a patio room with doors we can open or close so sounds like it should not be a problem.

Last edited:

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Sure wish that I could come out and meet everyone, but as usual I have to work. I will be there in spirit though! Hope you all have a great time! Enjoy!

Hi l1sane,
Well hopefully this will just be the start of a regular thing. If you get off work in time, we may be there for awhile so stop by if you can!! :)

l1sane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2012
Northwest Florida
Hi l1sane,
Well hopefully this will just be the start of a regular thing. If you get off work in time, we may be there for awhile so stop by if you can!! :)

I hope so, but as I always work weekends and have to stay in the area (on call) I know that I can't make this one. Will have to take a day off for the next one. I hope that everyone has a great time and that the weather is better than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread