The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by burns_erin, Dec 20, 2011.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

all new 4 flavors are now up for sale, these are special and i hope you enjoy the hard work put into them

2. burns_erin

burns_erin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    Are samplers of these going to be available?

3. dannoman

dannoman Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    HI erin--yes they will...soon as we get 'em set up for that I will update the original thread with the info...

4. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    I really didn't know what to expect from this one but it really is somehting special. What I taste in it makes me think it should be so much sweeter than it is, it has perfect sweetness to me and I have done it top coil, bottom coil, carto and dripper. I get banana, coconut and cinnamon mostly but seems there must be something else in there too. It isn't pina colada at all to me, but something I can vape all day. I let mine steep a week before trying with a little shake and then about an hour in my sonic shaker . Great juice, I really hope everyone gives this one a try. I think they will be as pleasantly surprised with it as I am. YES, I will be ordering more of this one.

5. badkolo

we have 7 brnad new flavors dropping in the next few days, these are gonna be amazing folks, flavors you all waited for done the GV way.

plus dan and i are working on a new juice section with crazy prices and flavors

6. JoanJ

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    Pink Flamingo Flux Nectar

This is a great juice. It is pink grapefruit sweet without the sour/tart flavor but there is a bit of other sweetness that comes into play on the inhale and the exhale is a clean, light grapefruit/citrus exhale. It is a very light flavor with an almost fizzy quality that won't overpower and that makes it all day vape worthy. For me, that is perhaps 6-7 ml a day. There is no sugary candy flavor here nor any powdery or flowery flavors, just very light and refreshing. Most try too hard at some flavors and they tend to be overpowering but this one is not.

7. AG51

AG51 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    you write great reviews Joan :D

8. badkolo

im so happy you like pink flamingo, hopefully you try our new squid with salmon flavor arriving soon followed by pulled pork and beans which has excellent throat hit

9. yiddleboge6

yiddleboge6 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    PA
    [​IMG]

10. badkolo

Here you go folks, while we make the product photos and get them up, here is a tease for the 7 new flavors

Apple Jax Delixe, Kaptain Krunch, Orxata Blend Paradise, Frosted Krispy Treats , Electric Blue Popsicle, GV4, Mango Tahiti, Krushed Cherries. All handcrafted to blow away any attempts at these flavors that might be similar elsewhere. Don't forget, no one has our juice or flavoring and every flavor has been reformulated to give you the best

Plus, we will be adding a new flavor every week on our special at a blow out price... every single week... plus 3 other new weekly specials every week. Time to give back to the customers and time for GotVapes to do what it does best, change the industry for the better, just like many of the great mod makers and all the great stuff coming out of china

Also get ready for a new juice section, GV Intense Nicquid, 15ml at a amazing price and guess what, over 50 new flavors we've never carried... ever. All meticulously crafted by GotVapes

11. JoanJ

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    Pork and beans I can do.... salmon if it is hard smoked... otherwise will hafta pass on that one dear sir :D

12. badkolo

Here are some of the New Awesome Flavors coming to GotVapes in the next few days

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. badkolo

here are 4 more Awesome Exciting Flux Flavors that are going up in a few days

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. jessd

jessd Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2014
    Northern California
    I realllly want to try the Krispy Treats juice! Sounds amazing.

15. badkolo

After the flavor company changed the flavor and we lost Lasso and crystal, 2 award winning juices rated at ecigstop and others for being the best tobacco flavor in the world, we have spent the last 2 years working on recreating either of them and up till last month we kept hitting a brick wall. Finally Gotvapes is proud to introduce a flavor in the next few days that we are confident is the best tobacco flavor ever created, Its smooth, very subtle in taste, vapeable all day everyday, with a very subtle sweet exhale and very light creamy undertone blended with a premium tobacco flavor which is very light. Using the highest quality ingredients Crystal Larriot will be up on the site in a few days and we will be giving out free samples here and on reddit and ecf so stay tuned

[​IMG]

16. jmur

jmur Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut
    Didn't know about this thread. Looks like I've got a lot of catch up reading to do. Only just today discovered CityLights (thanks Danno and GV), and I'm pretty blown away! From what I hear, the rest of the line is awesome too. Least I now have something good to vape while I read through the 44 pages!

17. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    I may have to try this one now. I've been tempted, but for some reason I was thinking it was similar to hush, and me and hush just don't get along. Maybe it needed to steep but the sample I tried tasted piney to me, like rosemary. But this sounds very yummy. I have my favs of course, but there haven't been very many at all that I just really didn't care for out of the ones I've tried. GV has great juice! And I really love that even at 24 mg it doesn't taste peppery like many other companies that I tried before I found GV. Haven't bought juice anywhere since!

18. WallyO

WallyO Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2012
    Cicero,IL
    Received a bottle today. Love the flavor. Very good job with that. I just wish you offered different PG/VG ratio's. If you offered this in a 60/40 or 50/50 I would stock up.

19. WallyO

WallyO Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2012
    Cicero,IL
    Dan, Bad, Woody, anyone....If you don't want to bother with off the wall PG/VG ratio's, have you considered just selling the flavorings?

20. woody55

woody55 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

That's a thought Wally, Actually our juice is closer to 65/35 than 70/30 but who is going to quibble over 5 percent. We have considered doing other ratios , it may be something we do at some point.