The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by burns_erin, Dec 20, 2011.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JamesEh408

JamesEh408 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2013
    San Jose Ca
    I gotta say...the Flux bananas foster and root beer float are superb!

2. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

im glad you like them,,, we work hard on making sure our juice stays at top quality all around for your pleasure

3. JamesEh408

Aug 23, 2013
    San Jose Ca
    Well good on ya mates! You did well :beer: :vapor:

4. wolfstone5

wolfstone5 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I was recently going through all of my bottles of e liquid that I had stored away. Some that I didn't really care for and others that I was simply tired of. One of these was "Monkey Jungle Dip" which I loved but got burned out on it after vaping several bottles. Lately, I've been really getting into RDA's with a micro coil and cotton wicks. I decided to prep a fresh organic cotton wick and load it up with MJD. WOW!!!! It's like a whole new experience! I feel like I've actually got to taste it for the first time. If you haven't tried it, give it a shot. I'm completely blown away!!! I guess I'll have to try all the others I have as well. I'll keep y'all posted....

5. badkolo

very true, besides the fact that the flavor probably matured as it steeped, everyone needs to take into consideration the fact that every rba you build,, protank or anyvape davide or carto or tank you use can completly give you a altered taste versus what you tried originally.

6. JamesEh408

Aug 23, 2013
    San Jose Ca
  7. badkolo

and we are hooked on having great customers like all of you

8. nathkiira

nathkiira Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2012
    TN, USA
    Nath's Flux Nectar taste tests

So i recieved 20 sample bottles of Flux Nectar to test and share my thoughts about them here. As taste is subjective these reviews are only my personal opinion, your experience may differ :p

Round 1:

flux_cinnarella.jpg
    Cinnarella - Sweet with great cinnamon flavor, it brought back memories of eating red hots as a kid, if you love cinnamon this is the one for you.

flux_monkeyjungledip.jpg
    Monkey Jungle Dip - To me it tasted like a chocolate covered bananna with a hint of peanutbutter (not sure thats even there), very tasty.

flux_strawberrywhippedpie.jpg
    Strawberry Whipped Pie - at first i tried it in a shorty cartomizer and i didn't like it.. couldn't taste the strawberry. Then i tried it in a gemini and holy crap, the strawberry came to the front, and the whipped cream flavor melded with it perfectly. love it!

More to come in the following days :)

9. nathkiira

Dec 27, 2012
    TN, USA
    Nath's Flux Nectar taste tests

Round 2:

flux_blueberryfluff.jpg
    Blueberry Fluff - Tastes like fresh spun blueberry cotton candy, spot on flavor without the calories.. yay!

flux_gvchocomint.jpg
    Choco Mint - Reminds me of Chocolate mint candies like andes creme de mente thins, except the mint isn't over powering, just the right blend of flavors. I liked it.

flux_rampage.jpg
    Rampage - This is definately an interesting flavor, the best way i could describe it would be roasted orange peel and a mild tobacco with a light sweetness mixed in. Usually Tobacco flavors aren't my cup of tea, however this one left an impression on me. Wouldn't be my all day vape but a once in a while treat to the senses.

More coming soon..

10. JamesEh408

Aug 23, 2013
    San Jose Ca
    Oh my Golly Jolly! That stuff is good. I wish I could pay a monthly fee and get a different flavor every week! Oh wait...I already do that lol

Thanks for the great vape!

11. Harplayr

Harplayr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2012
    Illinois
    How about it Bad....a flavor of the month club..:thumb:

12. Johnnysb
    This message by Johnnysb has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 22, 2014, Reason: Linkspammer.
    Oct 9, 2013
  13. nathkiira

Dec 27, 2012
    TN, USA
    Nath's Flux Nectar Taste Tests

Round 3

flux_berrybluebacco.jpg
    Berry Blue Bacco - This is another surprising flavor, normally i don't like tobacco, but the blueberry evens it out quite nicely (btw i love anything blueberry). Its like a mellow pipe tobacco, not overpowering, quite subtle really. I like it.

flux_cakesupreme.jpg
    Cake Supreme - To me it tasted less like cake and more like cake batter with frosting mixed in. Its not bad, but not really to my liking.

flux_sugarpear.jpg
    Sugar Pear - I tried to vape this in 3 different carto/clearo devices .. at multiple volts / watts .. too low and i got no vapor , too much and i coughed my head off .. i couldn't find the sweet spot .. so i tried the direct drop on the tounge taste test ..and OMG it tasted great. I'll definately have to test this more at a later date.

flux_strawberryfluff.jpg
    Strawberry Fluff - Loved this one, not quite as sweet as blueberry fluff, definately a more pronounced strawberry flavor. Vaped the bottle to the last drop in one sitting. =P

14. cr34npc

cr34npc Full Member

Oct 29, 2013
    socal
    So I been really happy with all my purchases with gv.... they aee amazingly efficient and have great products.... only thing I got that I didnt like was the golly jolly... when I first got it, it was like vaping potpourri had a fruity smell, but overwhelmingly so and somewhat chemically and no taste at all. Ive let it steep and its been about 10-12 days now. It has gotten better has a semisweet taste now and the smell has mellowed a little but still perfumey. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do with it likd maybe a certain steeping method? Id hate to let it go to waste as it is still pretty much full 36ml bottle and only thing im thinkijg is to dillute it some and use it as a diy base. Thanks for any help.

15. nathkiira

Dec 27, 2012
    TN, USA

have you let it sit with the cap off for an hour or two..that sometimes helps get rid of "perfumy" smell / taste
    make sure you shake it vigorusly beforehand

16. cr34npc

cr34npc Full Member

Oct 29, 2013
    socal
    Yea, i been shaking it up 2-3 times a day and alternating steeping 1 day uncapped and two days capped. It has gotten a little better just hoping theres a better way to do it.

Thanks for your response.

17. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Set it away in a dark cabinet where it can sit undisturbed for about a week. Leave the cap off. That is what I had to do with another vendor juice that was so very cheap perfumey, I'd rather have vaped some of my own perfume than that. After about a week or so perfume was gone.

I didn't shake it, just left it in there to breathe.

18. Barbii

Barbii Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

YAY Vape Mail just got here!!

I ordered ..
    Flux Pyramid..best tobacco flavor I've had yet
    Flux Cake Supreme...YUM...seriously tastes like I'm licking the beaters

Thank you so much GV these flavors are amazing and now I finally understand when someone says they have their "Go To" Flavors. I will be making another order after Thanksgiving so I can try more

[​IMG]

19. badkolo

a list of the 10 new flavors coming to gotvapes will be up soon, this one is the best one yet

20. Xeyk

Xeyk Full Member

Nov 30, 2013
    Colorado
    flux_pyramid_fusion.jpg
    I got Pyramid a while ago, and man.. that is one interesting flavor. I opened the bottle as soon as it arrived and did not allow for any extra steeping time. When I puffed on it, I was instantly turned away from the flavor due to it being very strong, but it lingered with me for a long time, and eventually a couple of hours later, I went right back to it for another taste.

The taste took a long time for me to relate to something. My first impression was cocoa, but then when some of my friends tried it (who all loved it) they said it tasted like vanilla. I can see where they're coming from, and would put this on a vanilla cocoa level with a very subtle hint of what I would say is a pipe tobacco. This tobacco hint is very subtle, and for me takes some focus to taste.

With all this being said, this is the flavor I show people when they get curious about e-cigs, and this is the flavor those people order when they make the switch.

21. badkolo

and it gets better with steeping, as i mentioned to a poster the other day in pm, our base is days old, not weeks or months, our nic is the same because we move sop much e-juice a new jug is used every week so its always clear, our flavorings are made to my specs and is also never more then a week to few weeks old versus a month to many months like at many other places or when you buy it premade in a store. then on top of that your order is made on the spot were we mix your ingredients, so your juice is as fresh as can be. many people like the taste and flavor just like that because of the freshness but many others prefer to steep it , shake it, steep it so it blends and airs out and becomes the flavor they are expecting.