Fluxomisers,Stardusts, Tankomizers...what's best for a KGO? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
I've been using BOGEs (love those), 1.7 ohm Resurrectors (LOVE those) and clearomisers, which are OK but tend to fall apart where the plastic is fastened to the metal tip. So I don't love those.

I'd like to try some "wickless" or filler-less cartos and have been looking at various ones here on gotvapes.com:
GotVapes™ Cartomizers : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Getting confused with all the choices; someone please tell me what to buy for a KGO! Thanks. :)

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
I don't think there is one perfect choice. For instance, I really like Stardusts for my eGo C twist, but a lot of people hate them. And even though they have been my best option so far, I have had a couple of duds that just stopped working after an hour or two. I like the flavor with Boges, but felt like I was constantly topping them off. I'm thinking about buying a Pyrex tank to feed the boges so I don't have to but can still get the great flavor. I have Fluxes, but I like the Stardusts with the short wicks a lot better, when they are working properly, especially now that they have improved the plastic so it doesn't crack from certain juices.

You probably want to try a couple of several and see which you prefer.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I have a set of kGos, a Firefly, and also just got a eGo-Twist. I've been primarily using Stardusts on them as well, I love their look and different colors, and I enjoy the ease of their use. The price is on point as well. But, I think I am looking for something a step up right now, not a heavy vaper so I don't know if a tank will suit me as I like to switch flavors constantly. But I think Stardusts will suit you just fine.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I'm chiming in here, because I'm in the same boat. Not sure, but I think I may have burned up a bunch of boge cartos and even a mega dual coil carto. If I burned it up that easy, not sure I like this, plus not certain I like the idea of the filling. I was watching some videos about fluxomizers last night. I know before they say these things leaked and weren't good, but seems they've fixed that issue now. They seem to be easier to clean than cartos, longer lasting, you can see the juice instead of wondering if it's run out or about to. So, I came here looking for pros/cons.

If these cartos are indeed burned, I feel like I wasted a lot of money getting quite a few, and don't want to do that again. I know I could trade/sell whatever, but am not verified, and don't use any of the online payment things to get verified.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
I've been rotating through 5 fluxomizers and 5 phoenix for the past month. They're all still going just fine for me and I'm a chain vaper. I like the phoenix better, but that is just my personal opinion and yours may differ. Haven't used the stardusts yet as I was waiting for the ones with the new tubes (I love cinnamon) but I have a couple on the way to try out.
You just have to try a couple of those that you may think you'd like and decide from there whether you want more of the same.:)

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Last edited:

rookbartley989

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
SoCal
I can give an eGo opinion for what its worth...Fluxo/CE2 clearomizers are without a doubt my weapon of choice! For me, they are yummy and full of vapor. If you don't mod them they will 9 times out of 10 (from my experience) taste like burning rubber, even the new ones with the silicon style cup seal. I have a burnt one to show where that taste is coming from lol. Once you pull that cup seal though they are awsome! Stardusts are super easy and virtually leak resistant...they do however seem to mute most flavors for me at least and the vapor production is okay, standard resistance, never tried low. I am really loving this 3.5ml DCT right now though, I hate cartos because of the polyfill taste but I'll be darned if I can even find a hint of it with this thing! Just my 2 cents, hope you find something you like.

Ron -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread