Status
Not open for further replies.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Not sure why everyone else is having these problems. I work from home so I vape in my house all day and all night. I blow vapor on my computer monitor screens and never see any residue or fog on any surface from vaping. Not my screens, not my windows, nothing.

That's because Houston is dead set in the middle of the Windex Triangle. So named because it's a mysterious place where nothing sticks to windows, so they rarely, if ever need cleaning. The Household Cleaning Cartell has been working for years to penetrate the market to no avail. (The hurricane helped a bit but when the waters receded, the windows were still mostly clean) Every time they send someone in, their truck disappears, never to be found again.

SmilingWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2015
There are two adults in my house who chain vape, and I have yet to notice fog on my windows. I do, however, notice a film that builds up in my vehicle.

Now, I do have two hepa air purifiers in my home so perhaps it DOES help alleviate the issue ... although I'd never considered that as the reason before now.

Fun Fact: My air purifiers stay on an "auto" setting and adjust as necessary to whatever they detect in the air. If I carry a bag of garbage past, it'll kick on. If someone (not me, never me of course) passes gas at one end of the room, it'll inevitably kick on in a few minutes :) Just sayin', it's sensitive. But two adults chain vaping in the same room has never set it off :thumb:

Reactions: stols001

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Not sure why everyone else is having these problems. I work from home so I vape in my house all day and all night. I blow vapor on my computer monitor screens and never see any residue or fog on any surface from vaping. Not my screens, not my windows, nothing.
Same here. Work from home. Vape in almost every room. No problems.

I do have two flavorful juices that have a lingering aroma, according to folks wandering into my cave.

I had my truck detailed in September and its a wreck in there again, but no vape goo on the windows.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
I think it has more to do with the insulation factor of the windows. I just moved into a house where my office has 4 windows/1 French door. The cheaper windows need cleaned every week, the French doors.. not at all.

Which stands to reason why the car windows always need cleaned..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread