Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
my wife and I have been vaping in our house for 6 years and there is no difference to the windows from when we didnt. You guys must be sucking up a storm or maybe low wattage vaping disapates before it adheres to the windows or something

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
my wife and I have been vaping in our house for 6 years and there is no difference to the windows from when we didnt. You guys must be sucking up a storm or maybe low wattage vaping disapates before it adheres to the windows or something

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Colder weather

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Rubbing a cut onion on the glass will stop any vapour build-up.

Only joking. Sorry.

You see, it's posts like this I have to learn to scroll all the way through to finish reading. Now my monitor is going to make my eyes water all day. But it is cleaner than before.:lol:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Any tips for cleaning it off plastic mini blinds? They seem to be a vapor magnet in my house.
I think I will be banished to the outdoors, if the better half discovers the problem...:facepalm:
I never noticed. I take my mini blinds down 4 times a year and toss them in the bathtub with dishsoap and let them soak. Then just use the handheld shower to rinse them. I put them over the clothes line in the back yard to dry in the sun. I always did this as I can't stand dusty dirty mini blinds. Vaping has not changed things for me with the blinds. FYI my blinds are the plastic type.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I know when the temps drop here in winter, it happens.... summer nope! Anything 50 and lower my windows fog.
Back when we had gas heat mine would too. Now that our furnace is electric.....no more foggy windows. I still have gas heat out in the atrium and in hubby's shop. Those windows do still fog during the winter.

We never smoked in this house but I still shudder to think about the stuff left behind on EVERYTHING back when we smoked in our old house. I am really glad those days are over. I love the fact that we can vape in here without damaging anything.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Back when we had gas heat mine would too. Now that our furnace is electric.....no more foggy windows. I still have gas heat out in the atrium and in hubby's shop. Those windows do still fog during the winter.

We never smoked in this house but I still shudder to think about the stuff left behind on EVERYTHING back when we smoked in our old house. I am really glad those days are over. I love the fact that we can vape in here without damaging anything.
I'm that way too!

Reactions: mattiem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread