For couples quitting analogs together-please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormee

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
North Carolina, USA
I just posted a "check list" of sorts a few minutes ago. I would just like to add that in the end, I wish I had just purchased two complete starter kits for my husband and myself, and that I had purchased the biggest, most complete kits. Those extra items here and there really add up, especially when you factor in the extra shipping for making multiple separate purchases within the first two weeks.

If you buy an e-cig with atomizers rather than cartomizers, please take the time to read up on maintaining your attys so that they stay alive longer! We burnt up attys within the first couple weeks because we didn't clean them and overfilled our carts when topping off. That's not to say you shouldn't still buy backup attys, but you might not have to switch attys as often if you know how to maintain them properly.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!:D

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
I take the attitude that these are consumables much like an oil filter in your car that needs to be changed every so often. I never bothered cleaning them, they are cheap enough that every month or two just put a new one in it's like getting a fresh kit. Eliminates wondering if it's going to work for another week or at all after cleaning, I have found about a 50/50 fail rate when I cleaned them for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread