For those who can consume alchohol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
Over Xmas I was vaping Vapor Stations Frisco with Irish Creme ( Baileys). Very Good. I also vaped Wyatt Earp with a few Jack and Coke drinks. I also like Vapor Stations Tampa with a good Wine. Tampa doesn't steal flavor from good Vino. I always vape 36 mg when having a few drinks. As far as Vodka I think almost any Favorite vape will do.

o4_srt

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Aw man... I'm so jealous. I can only imagine what Ruination tastes like fresh!

you'd be surprised, depending on the care and quality of their bottling, probably not a whole lot different.

a lot of times, beer gets better with age. I have an IIPA I made a year ago still bottle conditioning in a closet. At first, the hops were overpowering (it IS an IIPA), but with some time, everything has evened out. Still great, classic IIPA hop profile, but the overall flavor is more balanced.

contrary to popular belief, beer will not "go bad," as long as it is stored correctly.

watched a podcast where they found and drank 2 bottles of 50 year old beer, was somewhat oxidized and flavor was off a bit, but was still good, according to the reviewers.

back on topic, anything heavy in menthol. I cannot taste much after a few drinks, but the menthol provides the kick I need

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
JonnyVapΣ;2377400 said:
Developed an alcohol allergy within the past few years, alcohol could kill me (freakin sucks hard). But over the holiday weekend I was vaping some DIY fruit blend with my king crab. That was goooood.

DUDE!!!! My sympathies. Out of all the damn allergies a guy can get.

Annastasia

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Portland, Oregon
www.annstorer.com
Agree on the menthol with beer. I also like coffee flavors with beer or wine.

With hard liquor...sadly, I haven't found a good solution. I usually end up bumming an analog if I'm drinking whiskey, or anything with more flavor than vodka.

Cuban Cigar goes with pretty much everything, but if I vape it all night I can't taste it much by the time I leave the bar.

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
DUDE!!!! My sympathies. Out of all the damn allergies a guy can get.

Ya. Found out shortly after the wife and I spent some time in London. Finally developed a taste for really good beer then got the anvil dropped on my head a couple years later. Quite depressing.

King_Calculon

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Today, while relaxing after work, I found that the Tampa flavor from Vapor Station goes very well with Glenmorangie 10 year. I am really liking Vapor Station and Backwoods Brew tobacco flavors at 5 or 6 volts with single malt scotch and good bourbon. The strong throat hit really takes me back to the analog days, and the tobacco flavors from these two vendors are rich and complex, and actually pair up very well with good whiskey. It reminds me of smoking Nat Shermans or real 555's when sipping booze. Without the nasty smoke, of course.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Ask and ye shall receive...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/lounge/31263-beer-vaping.html

Living here in San Diego, about 20 minutes from Stone Brewery, definitely doesn't suck.
Checked out your link, and ooooh, you're a beer snob!!
Knew there was something I LIKED about you.:laugh:
You're right about the bud and a funnel!!

I'm on the east coast, so Shipyard is one of my favorite but not widely available.
Used to home brew, but even my full-grain technique wasn't good enough to compete
with the masters.
I tend to Scotch ales and stouts, but the bitters (east-kent or fuggles not cascades)
and IPAs in a pinch. :)

Last edited:

King_Calculon

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Stout, eh?

brnvp.jpg

It's a Guinness clone recipe primed with organic blackstrap molasses, paired with VS Tennessee. Tastin' pretty good.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Stout, eh?

View attachment 26215

It's a Guinness clone recipe primed with organic blackstrap molasses, paired with VS Tennessee. Tastin' pretty good.

man does that look tasty....now i'm thirsty...time to track down some good beer.

Good thread going here...personally I love Guinness and found that coffee flavors go great with it. BWB Espresso is becoming one of my favorite vapes with beer. Was drinking rum & coke on Christmas day and decided it went really well with cherry tobacco (I keep BWB cherry tobacco and GP cherry cigar around most of the time, both worked great). I found with scotches and good american bourbons that something smokey works for me, like a virginia. Next time I'm drinkin scotch i'll try it with the new BWB Smoke and see how that goes.

Curlygirl27

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Attica, MI
I did get a sample of Wyatt Earp from fsusa last time I ordered... will have to try that next time I have my scotch and see what happens. As a rule I generally don't order tobacco flavors, they just taste weird to me and not anything like an analog but might be just the ticket with liquor. thanks for all the suggestions and keep them coming! Am looking to place another order here in a bit and so far have found some flavors/ combinations I really want to try!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread