Forgive me, for I have sinned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

muriarte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2011
Monterrey, MX / McAllen, TX
I know, I am a sinner :oops:... went ahead and bought myself a Provari and some tanks :ohmy: .. I said to myself that I would use it like a stealth (ha!) mod when my Reos where too big.

I fidgeted, made coils, and coils and wicks and more wicks... oxidized them, quenched some, left some without touching...

I tightened and loosened caps, fixed airholes and got my hands, desk and my car all juiced up...

And now I come here and repent: Nothing is as hassle free and tasty as a Reo.

I am truly sorry for having gone astray... but I am back!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
10 Hail Marys and 10 Act of Contritions and you shall be forgiven. Repent!!
biblereading.gif
:lol:

Many Reonauts have other PVs...but they know which is best. ;)

Last edited:

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
My husband bought a Gripper. Insisted I get one, too, this was while I was using two REO minis exclusively. I used a vivi nova on the Gripper. Then tried a Kanger something or other on it. Never could get the Kanger to work right and the vivis leaked. That experiment lasted about 3 weeks until my VVGrand was delivered. Now he has two Grippers. I sure don't miss the mess!

So now I just stick to my REOs while building my RBA collection. :D

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
The tube mods and genesis tank attys are fine for the hobbyist that wants to tinker and fiddle with his/her vape gear.

If you just want a hassle-free vape that never disappoints, Reo Reo Reo Reo...

I don't forgive you because you had to go that route to appreciate your Reos all the more. Not a sin. :)

muriarte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2011
The tube mods and genesis tank attys are fine for the hobbyist that wants to tinker and fiddle with his/her vape gear.

If you just want a hassle-free vape that never disappoints, Reo Reo Reo Reo...

I don't forgive you because you had to go that route to appreciate your Reos all the more. Not a sin. :)

That I do, I really do.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Eh, don't beat yourself up. I've tried all sorts of mods over the years, and still even have two or three of them. Granted, they're covered in dust...

I'm not closed minded, but I don't thing there's anything out there better than a VVG with a good RBA. And if there is, I'll surely try it. Reos are my vape, not my religion.

muriarte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2011
I do have a Mini, right now it is loaned to a good friend of mine... I never stopped using my Reos, but just had to try the genesis atties and all that stuff. I thought I was missing something, but in reality I was missing nothing.

I still have some curiosity to try a genesis in a mechanical mod, mainly because of this video:

Illuminatu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
Nomad
I have too many mods to list them all, and a bunch of genni's. But when i go out of the house either for work or leisure, I never leave home without both my Reos. The other mods with genni's are only for my at home use and the hobbyist in me that likes to tinker. There's nothing as reliable and enjoyable as my Reo's in my lineup. Robert makes what I consider my vaping Nirvana and without my Reos I would not have been able to stick with vaping. Thanks Robert for such a great vaping experience :D

XeniaMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Xenia, Ohio
Been there! I went tanks, etc first and yes, everything got juiced up. I od'd on nicotine all the time fiddling with all that junk (and still do from time to time). I was actually wondering how long I would put up with all the headaches before buying more analogs and chucking the whole deal. Thank God the REO came along.

You will find it convenient to have 2 mods, but yes, the REO is trouble free. My only trouble is using cartos, I wear them out fast chain vaping. LOL

I did just pre-order a Kanger Protank and am still excited about it.

I keep the REO and ProVari on my desk at all times and switch between them all day. Gluttony much? LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread