Former Virginia Slims 120 smoker needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma762

Jan 9, 2010
NorCal
As a long time VS 120 smoker I have had problems finding a e-liquid that suites my taste. Can anyone suggest an e-liquid that is close to the VS 120 taste? Also, I have been using the Smoking Everywhere Gold unit, its OK, also bought a E-Smokey treat black model, quite long and I like it better than the Smoking everywhere Gold. Has anyone found something that isnt so thick at the mouth piece and is all white? While I am at it, has anyone experienced a rubbery taste from the longer rubber tipped E cigs? Thanks in advance for the help.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Welcome to ECF, Karma! Sorry that your entry into vaping has been a little bumpy.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any e-cig that is quite as slender as a Virginia Slim. The two models you have are about as skinny as they get. You will find that vaping is similar in some ways to smoking (e.g., satisfies nicotine craving and involves inhaling and exhaling "smoke"), but also is quite different in many ways (most of them for the better).

e-Smokey Treats carries two models: the "Mini" (the DSE901 or virtually identical RN4075) and the Joye 510, each of which is highly recommended for the first-time (and experienced) vaper. The 510 is especially popular these days. Not all e-cig mouthpieces are "rubber tipped." Some are hard plastic ... and are available in white. Although E-Smokey Treats carries both models in white, they don't seem to carry white cartridge/mouthpieces. Others do for the 501, e.g., Rocky Mountain Vapor (510). I don't know of any source for white 901 carts.

As for taste, I never smoked a Virginia Slim (I'm a man's man:D), so I'm not sure what e-liquid tastes most like it. However, no e-liquid tastes just like a cigarette (most of us wouldn't want it to). And you never know what you might like in e-liquid. My favorite tobacco flavor thus far is DK-TAB, which doesn't taste anything like the Basic UltraLights I used to smoke.

Take a look at Part 3 of that WWV Illustrated Guide in my signature for an overview of the broad range of flavors available. Part of the excitement of vaping is trying out different flavors.

Experiment ... and sampler sizes are great for this. Some of the sources for samplers were covered in Part 5 of that guide. Also check out the 5 ml bottles at Cignot, 6 ml bottles of juice at NHaler (e.g., Marlbro, Drewbacco-1, and Drewbacco-2), and on and on.

And check our the E-Liquid Reviews to read comments and see video reviews about various e-liquids.

Best wishes, Karma! I'm sure that your vaping voyage will be smoother sailing for you from now on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread