Not open for further replies.

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
I have gone through a lot of tobacco flavorings in search for the one. I have about 25 different tobaccos at this point. Last week I had ordered some BD tobacco by Hangsen, 7 leaves by Flavor Art and French Pipe by Flavors Express. I have found my favorite tobacco flavoring.

4% of French Pipe by Flavors Express is a phenomenal tobacco vape. I swear it tastes identical to Legend from Heather's Heavenly Vapes if that helps. Just wanted to share my thoughts on it as I know finding the right DIY tobacco flavoring is very hard.

muggs-albums-diy-plus-oak-barrel-reserve-picture385388-french-pipe.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ohio Points

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
^^^I can see why my friend. It's just plain good. Time to experiment with mixing it with other flavors now.

It's a yellow color a couple days old and it gradually turns an orange (ish) color as it steeps. Gets even better with age.

Did you try steeping that in oak?

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
That is a good one. I really like it, but for some reason I can't vape it for very long before a get tired of it.

If you're ever looking for a slight variation on it, the super concentrated french pipe at vaping zone is pretty similar. Actually, I think I might like the VZ one a little more.

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
I don't know who actually makes Flavors Express. I know they are from China because of all their Eastern flavors, but I've got to admit; French Pipe is among the best I've tried, and one of my all time favorites, as is their Blended Tobacco, Piece, Laark, Captain, Cigar, and flavor called Hongtashan. I've tried most of their tobaccos, and liked most of them, but the ones I mentioned along with their RY4, Desert Ship, and Virginia take the cake. Haven't tried their 7 leaves, or 555 yet, but I will.
I think Flavors express is one of those sleeper houses that few people talk about. I'm a flavor junkie and have tried and liked flavors from Inawera, FlavouArt, etc...
I have 9 flavors coming in from German Flavors which I haven't tried yet, but in all honesty I'm happiest in the Flavors Express realm.
French Pipe has already been pretty well described
Piece is a pipe-ish tobacco that at 10dr/10ml gives me the EXACT satisfaction I used to get with Dark Horse from HHV before I started DIYing.
Cigar is anything but a Cigar. Great tobacco with barely hints of Chocolate and nuts brings me back to my Shadowfax days, and so on.
RY4 is a yellowish, creamy flavor, that when I added a few drops of Butterscotch reminded me of one of my first store bought juices which I vaped regularly for a long time....Pink Spot's Swagger.
I can't say I've had this much success with any other flavor House, nor with my own tobacco exctractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread