Found my preferred flavor..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
It's a great moment when you hit on a flavour you really like - glad you've found yours.

I could never take to tobacco flavours despite having smoked a pipe for 50 years ( maybe that's why ) but when I tried Menthol three years ago it became an instant favourite for me and I've used nothing else since.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
It's a great moment when you hit on a flavour you really like - glad you've found yours.

I could never take to tobacco flavours despite having smoked a pipe for 50 years ( maybe that's why ) but when I tried Menthol three years ago it became an instant favourite for me and I've used nothing else since.
what menthol is this?
I have and like the Black Note Menthol.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
what menthol is this?
I have and like the Black Note Menthol.

Being a "Borassic Buccaneer" ( Borassic = Borassic Lint = skint/broke = Cheapskate ) bent on bargain hunting, and beset by Brexit, I major on this budget British Brand, 88Vape, bought in bulk direct from the factory, which works out about 75 pence for 10 mls 16 strength. The "ready use drum" is a recycled biscuit box.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Sil3nt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013

Polar opposites lol I like tobacco stuff and menthol flavors don't hit me right..

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
You know, years ago a good pal of mine and a tobacco blender on a pipe smoking forum where I was a Moderator said to me, after the troops had got into an argument about tobaccos various " It's a good thing, Gerry, that we're not all the same otherwise everybody woulld be smoking Burley in corn cob pipes and I'd be out of business!"

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I avoided tobacco flavors when I switched to vaping, didn't want to be reminded of what I was giving up. Later on, I tried a couple DIY tobacco mixes but I still couldn't get into it. To me, tobacco vape tastes like one if two things. Drawing on an unlit cig, or chewing tobacco. My DIY peach tobacco tasted exactly like peach chewing tobacco. I mean it wasn't horrible tasting but nothing I would vape all day. Gave it to a friend who was quite happy with it. I'm a diehard dessert vape fan all the way, and my latest creation, orange creamsicle sugar cookie, is clear evidence of that fact. Everyone has their thing when it comes to vaping. It's a great feeling when you find your own happy place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread