Free 30mL bottle contest give away! Where are YOU from? (1/21-1/26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Alright, the previous thread was successfully merged to this one! (Kinda surprised that worked)

Hopefully more people will see this and actually know what it is now. If it isn't too much trouble, I really appreciate it if spacekitty and MoonLit_Water could update your links in the contest thread to the new one. If you are not able to, just let me know and I'll see if a moderator can do it! Thanks again for helping us out. I'll be sure to put you two on a special list :)

Got ya covered

oh and since I haven't mentioned it. Born In Queens NY, first two years I lived in Brooklyn, then until I was almost 16 a few places in Central Jersey, since then South Florida.

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Anyways, with an amazing increase to 22 contestants this week we are still unfortunately only able to give away 3 of our 30mL bottles. This week's winners (chosen at random) are: traderljp, 1w15h1w45m0ngu, MoonLit_Water

Congrats to the Winners!!! t2028.gif

And Congrats to VB & kslice for getting more entries!!! :thumb:
I guess posting it in the 'Contest' thread did the trick...​

Oooops... I forgot to post where I'm from!! :facepalm:

I'm a California girl, born and raised... unless you count the yrs. from ages 6 - 10 when my Mom dragged me off to live in MI (just outside of Detroit)... Thanks Mom!! :-x

But I couldn't handle the cold, and was sick all the time, so we moved back to Sunny SoCal!!
shine.gif~original

I have been fortunate to live 2/3 of my life within a couple of blocks from the coast, and feel very Blessed... :wub:

Last edited:

sinistergentlemen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Charlotte, NC
www.theartofvapes.com
I started vaping just over 3 months ago when another member of my unit introduced it to me and it has been the greatest decision of my life. Everyone even my dentist also agree. Since quitting smoking to start vaping my health has improved, I sleep better at night, and wake up even better. My fiancé appreciates the fact that I don't smell like an astray. I enjoy vaping so much and believe in how it can save lives and better people. I have since become a member of CASAA and started my own blog "The Art Of Vape"to help people learn more about vaping and all the cool things that come along with it like the hobby side. As I journey into teaching myself more about the advance mods,diy juices, and all that comes with it I hope I can educate my reader base to learn with me.

Sorry didn't realize that was the original contest.

I was born in Athens, Greece. Lived there for 1 year then moved to Crete, Greece where we lived for 2 years after that we moved to Canada where I spent most of my childhood(10 years) living in places such as Montreal, Toronto,and Ottawa. From there I moved to North Carolina where I lived for 3 years before moving to Los Angeles where I live for 2 years before joining the Navy then I lived every where from Chicago-Mississippi. I now reside back in Charlotte, NC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
This thread is on fire! First we started with 2 contestants, then it grew to 22. Now we're only 1 day into our newest contest and we've already got 28 contestants!

For those of you just tuning in: Be sure to post an answer to our question to be entered to win your free 30mL bottle of eJuice from us! All you have to do is tell us where you're from!

I've edited the first post in hopes that people won't get so confused about the contest. Future contests will be held in a separate threads so we can keep track of things better. I never imagined the contest would grow this fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread