Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
No hurry Doogie, the Godzilla doesn't even have to be for me I just though it would be cool. He's always in that pose with one arm raised (perfect for holding a Reo) and one foot raised about to crush a bus or something so a pack of smokes under there would be perfect. May instead of smokes it could a big Marlboro bus flying an FDA banner...lol.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
No hurry Doogie, the Godzilla doesn't even have to be for me I just though it would be cool. He's always in that pose with one arm raised (perfect for holding a Reo) and one foot raised about to crush a bus or something so a pack of smokes under there would be perfect. May instead of smokes it could a big Marlboro bus flying an FDA banner...lol.

or... maybe a Provari would be "more" perfect!!!!

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
or... maybe a Provari would be "more" perfect!!!!

let's not antagonize our Provari brethren...

muhammad-ali-sonny-liston_sports ill.jpg

oops...

Last edited:

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I'm for not antagonizing anybody. I used to swear up and down on my provari too. For what it is, I believe it's one of the best you can get. To each their own. But FOR ME, I sald all of my 8 provaris and maybe gave 2 away.

yeh, even after all my Reos, i still have 2 Provaris. i will never sell them.....

can't find the dang things...
:)

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
OK, Doogs, I have to take advantage of the banner offer.

Here's what I would like, if you can pull it off:

Red banner background color
jifjifjif in the center of the banner
Silvervein REO grand with chrome RM2 and chrome ming drip tip on left of banner
Devildriver symbol on right of banner (for this, use google images and type in "devildriver symbol" and you will see a black cross on a white background. That's the cross I would like.)

I thank you in advance, kind Sir.

SeaNap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Atlanta
Hey, Awesome work! Could you put my new SL REO in the hands of bender instead of the cigar? Should be pretty easy. Stock photo of a SL REO or mine, it doesn't matter.

TYIA!

Bender 1 - http://i62.tinypic.com/rvzg4m.jpg
Bender 2 - http://cdn.superbwallpapers.com/wallpapers/cartoons/bender-futurama-9060-1680x1050.jpg Would be cool to cut out just bender (and chair) and the table with the drink (not the pour or bottle) and just throw in a background where you can see the smoke.
SL REO - http://i62.tinypic.com/1z1rcq9.jpg

Last edited:

Nightraven

Feb 11, 2014
Maryland
What I know for sure, after looking through the entire old string, is that I want a real Han Solo door for my Reo!

I've got a rough idea of how to make one but not sure how cost effective it would be, how durable it would be around the fingers, or how many people would want to buy one...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread