Status
Not open for further replies.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Hi DoogieTony! I haven't logged into ECF for a while and just wanted to let you know its been fun catching up with this thread this afternoon :thumbs:

Why isn't this thread a

xL1GjTM.jpg

It should be!

:wub:

Good question. It's REO ART, and SHOULD BE a Sticky. There should also be a Donation tab so we can donate to an awesome cause! :toast:

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Might not have done it for you, but for some of us it did!!!:ohmy:
I am sure:laugh:... maybe if I was still in my 20's. I am going to be 56 at the end of this month. And while I think I look fairly good for my age, I am no spring chicken...:evil:
I might still put her up when I go to battle in the woodvil arena. I originally found her when I looked up the name Yuna, a name one of my birds came with. She was listed as a warrior princess. I did not know she was from FF, and not familiar with the game.
To put it in perspective, I was born the year they came out with color tv. OLD...older than dirt. :D

Reactions: Dahomey

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I am sure:laugh:... maybe if I was still in my 20's. I am going to be 56 at the end of this month. And while I think I look fairly good for my age, I am no spring chicken...:evil:
I might still put her up when I go to battle in the woodvil arena. I originally found her when I looked up the name Yuna, a name one of my birds came with. She was listed as a warrior princess. I did not know she was from FF, and not familiar with the game.
To put it in perspective, I was born the year they came out with color tv. OLD...older than dirt. :D

yur not old (I'm 51 so you gotta still be young)!!! lol

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
I'd like one of those nice avatars if possible. Here are the pics I'd like combined:

eBa7Dvy.jpg
j6B940p.jpg
ZcalZN8.jpg

Sorry if the images are big, I wanted to make sure you had something to work with. I'd like the Reo to be put in her left hand in place of the stein and the SX Mini on her right side if possible. If you need me to take more pics of the devices let me know. Thanks!

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
yur not old (I'm 51 so you gotta still be young)!!! lol

quote-keepsmiling To put it in perspective, I was born the year they came out with color tv. OLD...older than dirt. unquote

both of you are just spring-chickens (or is that the other thread http://images.paraorkut.com/img/emoticons/images/c/chicken_dance-176.gif lol ) I had just started work in 1959 and was much pleased when colour TV came along a couple of years later in UK.
Put it in perspective, gosh, I smoked for 4yrs longer than Debs has been around and only 1yr less than keepsmiling has.
Hope both you young ladies are enjoying your freedom from the stinkies as much as I am !!
Enjoy

(don't know why the chicken doesn't dance right off, probably retribution for stealingxxxxxxx borrowing it from Torey)

Last edited:
Reactions: JC Okie

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
{i don't know how to multi-quote)

but if i ever make it to Florida, i'll make a wide path to visit you, too, Deb

unless, of course, there's another restraining order in effect...
lol you better!! That wide path is aka the scenic route!!

Reactions: keepsmiling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread