FREE DIY with eJuice for the iPhone / iPod Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecfSim

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
UK
I just got my first iPhone this week and needed an ejuice calculator...Guess what? There's an App for that! I just downloaded it this evening.

Many, many thanks to you for designing such a useful App. I will love having all those recipes to hand on my iPhone as well, and I'll be trying your absinthe recipe first chance I get.

If I could make two small requests for a future update: to be able to input drops per mil individually for each of the ingredients; to be able to calculate the final nic p/c of two different strength nic juices added together.

Many thanks again - great work and a beautiful app.

Interstink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Chicago
www.K2DesignLab.com
...Many, many thanks to you for designing such a useful App...

If I could make two small requests for a future update: to be able to input drops per mil individually for each of the ingredients; to be able to calculate the final nic p/c of two different strength nic juices added together.
Many thanks again - great work and a beautiful app.

You are very welcome and I have a few ideas in the works for the next release!

When you say drops per mil individually... I have the option for drops per mil so end users can set the value based on the dropper they are using to mix juice. This value only affects the output values for DROPS (If making a very small batch). If there are multiple values (Meaning you use a different dropper for each ingredient) the drops output value would be inaccurate. I would recommend using one dropper when mixing liquids and "calibrate" using only that dropper.

Keep the ideas coming... Im always looking for input!

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Interstink, There may or may not be an issue with rounding your calculations in your results that can be the difference in the number of drops of nic used. I was trying it out on Hi nic levels and bringing it down to 24mg and found a difference of 1 drop on nic.
Your app is a wonderful alternative when I am away from my PC and can not use my PC base calculator, Thanks Intersink. Great app.

Last edited:

Interstink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Chicago
www.K2DesignLab.com
Interstink, There may or may not be an issue with rounding your calculations in your results that can be the difference in the number of drops of nic used. I was trying it out on Hi nic levels and bringing it down to 24mg and found a difference of 1 drop on nic.

I do some rounding so we are not dealing with tenths of a mil or a half a drop. I wouldn't consider it an issue... do you think I should have an option to show exact decimal amounts for mixing? It's possible, but I have always felt people would rather mix 1ml then 1.07ml. or 22 drops then 22.2 drops.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
no but if your measure by drops it will be off by a drop. When you are dealing with hi nic, it may be an issue.
The drops can be rounded off to whole numbers. But if you first round off the ml's before rounding off the drops, it can be off.
But for the avererage regular and low nic levels your calculations are good. I don't mean to criticize in fact I am praising your app. It's realy great Interstink. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Interstink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Chicago
www.K2DesignLab.com
I know but most of them look like a dog's breakfast on the iPad screen and some lose their functionality.

Cool, I will download the app today.

Should work fine in x2 mode as well. I have been working on the universal app (iPad Interface) for awhile now. Might see a release date soon. Doesnt hurt to try, its not going to blow up your iPad and its a free download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread