Status
Not open for further replies.

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
More recipes being added to the download, also the ability to download the latest recipes from my website.

Working on adding the VG/PG base settings with optional % for final results. I have been toying with a new User Interface, but I do NOT want to make it more complicated.

I downloaded this app about 4 months ago and it works great, thanks. I just went to the website for the latest recipe download and it says the latest file is Feb 2011, will I add any new recipes from this file?

mvr

Dec 24, 2011
Canada
Working on adding the VG/PG base settings with optional % for final results. I have been toying with a new User Interface, but I do NOT want to make it more complicated.

Being able to set the VG/PG target mix is exactly what I've been looking for.... and if you can keep the simplicity intact that's great to. Maybe the best of both worlds is to have the standard simple calculator, and then an advanced calculator mode....would fit everyone's needs!!

Great app, downloaded it a little while when looking into starting DIY. Haven't started yet, but hope to have everything to start mixing in the next week or two.

Big thanks for providing a quality app for free. There is way too much junk in the app store that you pay for, only to find out you've been ripped off.

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
I would like to see a feature that allows you to put in the PG/VG mix of the nic, and also agree it would be nice to be able to input a desired ratio of the mix. Also an option for multiple flavors. I am new...so the thing I am trying to learn is figuring in the nic base ratio with the mixture ratio.....and trying to learto break down the flavoring mixture for multiple flavors.

Interstink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Chicago
www.K2DesignLab.com
Being able to set the VG/PG target mix is exactly what I've been looking for.... and if you can keep the simplicity intact that's great to. Maybe the best of both worlds is to have the standard simple calculator, and then an advanced calculator mode....would fit everyone's needs!!

Great app, downloaded it a little while when looking into starting DIY. Haven't started yet, but hope to have everything to start mixing in the next week or two.

Big thanks for providing a quality app for free...

I have toyed with the idea of adding another "advanced" calculator. But I think I'm moving more towards adding menus that popup to set VG/PG base, and other variables. Im trying to do this without creating a calculator that requires you to scroll down for the results. Ive been working off/on... on this for 6 months now. I think I found a nice compromise. We shall see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread