Status
Not open for further replies.

Interstink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Chicago
www.K2DesignLab.com
ejuice version 1.1.8 – has been approved and should be available in the Apple iTunes App Store…

** DELETE CURRENT VERSION & INSTALL THIS UPDATE TO SEE NEW RECIPES DATABASE

Changed Nic mg entry field for easy editing
Recipe Additions
Bug Fixes

** DELETE CURRENT VERSION & INSTALL THIS UPDATE TO SEE NEW RECIPES DATABASE

Interstink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Chicago
www.K2DesignLab.com
ejuice v.1.1.9 update:
I’ve added some default popups for drops based on ”dropper”, flavoring % based on vendor recommendations. These are just defaults or starting points, I still recommend testing your dropper with your own liquid for Drops per ML values. Lots of variables determine the result (Liquid viscosity, dropper type, etc.).

Also added new Watts Calculator (For those that wanna get geeky).

ONE MORE THING… Laying the groundwork for ”In-App” remote Recipe Updates/sharing! Right now you can update manually in iTunes. Checkout link for more details on manually updating your recipe database recipe

NOTE:The manual update (File Sharing) feature also allows those vendors and big DIYers to save/backup there recipe database manually (Not relying on iTunes backup process)

Thank you all for the amazing feedback and requests! Keep 'em coming…

eJuiceCalc.png

afrazier5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi thanks for creating this but it's not working on my iTouch. I'm on a 1st gen with 3.1.3. Each time I try and launch the app, it quickly loads then quickly closes out again. Am I just behind the times with an old device - hopefully not as I don't want to buy a new one as this does everything I need it to..

Interstink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Chicago
www.K2DesignLab.com
Hi thanks for creating this but it's not working on my iTouch. I'm on a 1st gen with 3.1.3. Each time I try and launch the app, it quickly loads then quickly closes out again. Am I just behind the times with an old device - hopefully not as I don't want to buy a new one as this does everything I need it to..

Is 3.1.3 the latest version of the iOS you can install? I have a feeling thats the issue (Added Data file sharing which is only supported on 4.0+)

debster

Dec 24, 2010
Waterport, NY
I downloaded your eJuice app onto my iPhone -- it's awesome! Nicely done.

Maybe you can help me with a question -- I'm new to DIY; I've got PG & VG, and am waiting for my first flavorings & nic juice to come in the mail. Here's the situation: The nic juice is PG, and the flavorings I'll be using have PG in them. I'll be adding more PG and a bit of VG. To get to an 80/20% ratio of PG/VG, can I put into the "Water or Alcohol Added" field the amount of VG I want (20 or 30%) to get the correct measurements? It doesn't have to be water or alcohol, right?

Thanks!

Interstink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Chicago
www.K2DesignLab.com
I downloaded your eJuice app onto my iPhone -- it's awesome! Nicely done.

Maybe you can help me with a question -- I'm new to DIY; I've got PG & VG, and am waiting for my first flavorings & nic juice to come in the mail. Here's the situation: The nic juice is PG, and the flavorings I'll be using have PG in them. I'll be adding more PG and a bit of VG. To get to an 80/20% ratio of PG/VG, can I put into the "Water or Alcohol Added" field the amount of VG I want (20 or 30%) to get the correct measurements? It doesn't have to be water or alcohol, right?

Thanks!

I would simply create your Base using your PG Nic and VG (80/20) first. Then use the calc for adding your flavoring or lowering your PG Nic.

debster

Dec 24, 2010
Waterport, NY
I would simply create your Base using your PG Nic and VG (80/20) first. Then use the calc for adding your flavoring or lowering your PG Nic.

I never though of myself as math-challenged, but I'm having 2nd thoughts now! That's kinda making my head spin. LOL

I'm taking 48 mg PG nic down to 6 mg. If I add 20% VG to the nic, then the nic level drops to 38.4 mg -- is that right? And then I have no idea how much more PG to put in to keep it at 80%, since the nic is now diluted. Yep, my head's spinning.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
1 part 48mg nic to 5 parts pg is 8mg. That is 6 parts total. Each part is 16 2/3% of the total mix.

Changing 1 part pg for 1 part vg will give you 16 2/3% vg; 2 parts vg is 33 1/3%. Is that close enough? :)

When you add flavors, you will lower the nic. at 20% flavoring you will lower the nic by 20% hence 6mg.

HTH. :)

Interstink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Chicago
www.K2DesignLab.com
Been receiving a lot of PM's for the iPad version. It's still in the works and is looking real good so far. The calculator and store view for ecig/juice venders is going to be great. Im trying to work in the code to allow for recipe submissions (Auto-matically), database up dates (In-app) and recipe rating system.

It's been a long time coming, but so much more work then I originally hopped for. Thanks again to this community and venders for your amazing support.

bluegrasslover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Willow Spring, NC
Yes, I did start work on porting this over to droid (few months back) only to realize very quickly it's going to take a complete re-write of the app to work on android's Java based OS, along with the funk of getting the SQL database to run properly in the test environment has been a pain. I have about 50% of the main code completed and may leave out the recipe database in version 1.0.

Android then WebOS will come... You can follow me on twitter (@K2_Kevin) for more update information as it gets closer to a release candidate.

Have you looked into phone gap? Makes it a little easier to support multi phones.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread