FREE M4 Passthrough, Manual Battery and USB Charger With any InnoVapor Kit Purchase! Limited Quantity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I tried 36mg flavored and unflavored.

The first thing I noticed is that both are very clean e-liquids - they burn fast and easy. The vapor they produce is thick and very white. The flavored has a light nutty taste - I don't like the taste of nuts but this was a pleasant taste.

I tried both types on a 808 cartomizer and with the 501. Very good ejuice to use with atomizers and cartomizers - the purity of the liquid will help extend the life of both I think.

Very nice eliquid in total - a pleasure to vape. I would like to see more flavors !

Thanks for the review! Remember we have more flavors then it may seem like at first, because both menthol and regular are available in:

Full
Medium
Light
Ultralight

Each of these gives a unique flavor. When you combine the options for flavors and nicotine strengths that is 52 different options.

We are currently working on adding more! Testing, testing, testing...

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
New update for anyone that was waiting on the nicotine like I was earlier. I just recieved my tracking # on both orders. The people over at Innovapor rock when it comes to taking care of their customers. Also kept me updated any time I asked. Keep up the good work!

Glad we took care of you, ever time we have a holiday weekend it causes a bit of a back up, but Tony and Mark kill them selves to get everything out the door as fast as possible!

Cheers,

Noah

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
there is one (1) 510 free passthrough left!!!!!!

Just order your 510 kit and let me know your order number and it is yours!!!

Also dont forget that we still have the awesome

free m4 battery, charger and passthrough with the purchase of an m4 kit!!!

All this on top of your..... 20% off with ecf20 at checkout!!!

thank you all!!!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Also remember if you are looking to become a reviewer I have opened group 3 and am taking names.

Please respond in the reviewers needed thread, not here to be added to the list.

If you have been in one of the groups prior please PM me with questions about being a reviewer again.

Also as you have seen with the reviews that are really great!!! We love seeing all the written reviews and the videos reviews are amazing!!

THANK YOU AGAIN SO VERY MUCH!!!!

Big

Dec 26, 2009
Arkansas
I have a question. Do you have to ask for a sample to actually get your order shipped. I ordered some ultrapure and an extra atty that I paid for on the 16th. I emailed the company on Thursday and was told it would ship Friday. I contacted them again Saturday and was told it would ship monday. It is now Tuesday the 23rd. Seven days and my order hasn't even been shipped. I usually don't complain about things but I think you should let people know if something is not in stock before they order it. Now I don't have any juice and I have to leave town for work Friday. Guess I'll go buy some marlboro's.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I have spoke with Tony about all the freebies going out and if you have posted your order number here they are coming to you!

Again thank you for placing them here right after you order, and we hope that you enjoy the entire kit as well as the freebies!

If there are any questions please let me know

WE HAVE ONE(1) 510 PASSTHROUGH LEFT!!!!!!!!

JUST SEND ME YOUR ORDER NUMBER AND THAT YOU WANT THE 510 AND WE WILL GET THAT LAST ONE TO YOU!

ALSO LOOK AT THE CONTEST WE ARE RUNNING FOR VIDEO REVIEWS ABOUT THE LIQUID!!!!

FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A 42" FLATSCREEN TV!!!

Have a GREAT night!!!

Millie

Order ID: 1569
By the way im a complete newb and cant wait to get started since this is going to be reviewed for a show and website im working with I will video the unpacking and first experiences to share.

Thanks,

Jacob

Oops I was excited its the 510 I need im always ata computer so it would be a godsend to not worry about battery life while working :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread