FREE M4 Passthrough, Manual Battery and USB Charger With any InnoVapor Kit Purchase! Limited Quantity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Tomorrow I plan on trying what I have left on some of my other devices. I will use different attys too on different devices. I know I have a device that I will find the sweet spot with this liquid for me lol

Sounds great! Let us know how it goes, and what device you found your sweet spot on!

Thanks!

Millie

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Ok read a lot of revues here....Some interesting and some are not..... I vape ECOpure only since i cannot vape PG at all....Has anyone had ECOpure in the past if yes, please do a fair review since i did not get any free samples i cannot do it my self...But i have been hearing a lot of good things about this juice,so i guess i just want someone to give me a real apple to apple review...Thanks in advance....This is what i vape from ECOpure...

Menthol 15 mg
Regular 15 mg sometimes i will vape the regular at 20 mg but once in awhile though...

Thinking about pulling the trigger but just not sure yet...
Thanks in advance....

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I tried the 36mg. flavorless and have to say it has probably the best vapor I've experienced along with a great throat hit.

The 24mg. regular also has an excellent vapor production and throat hit along with a mild flavor. Not weak flavor just a mild and mellow taste and texture.

The 24mg. menthol is truely a great menthol with also an extreme vapor output like the other flavorless and the regular.

All three of the e-juices I tried as I said have the absolute most vapor I have tried of any vendors yet. The throat hit is mellow and mild not an overbearing experience. The taste of all these liquids was like the throat hit as it was not weak but a mellow and mild enjoyable level. The menthol was at an enjoyable level without being overbearing. I would recommend if this is the experience you are looking for. I thank Innovapor for the products and yhe oppertunity to sample their juices.

Last edited:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I tried the 36mg. flavorless and have to say it has probably the best vapor I've experienced along with a great throat hit.

The 24mg. regular also has an excellent vapor production and throat hit along with a mild flavor. Not weak flavor just a mild and mellow taste and texture.

The 24mg. menthol is truely a great menthol with also an extreme vapor output like the other flavorless and the regular.

All three of the e-juices I tried as I said have the absolute most vapor I have tried of any vendors yet. The throat hit is mellow and mild not an overbearing experience. The taste of all these liquids was like the throat hit as it was not weak but a mellow and mild enjoyable level. The menthol was at an enjoyable level without being overbearing. I would recommend if this is the experience you are looking for. I thank Innovapor for the products and yhe oppertunity to sample their juices.

Thanks for the review, very nice descriptions. Glad you like the vapor output! It took a lot of research to figure out how to really max out the vapor production. Out of curiosity what device to you run?

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Ok read a lot of revues here....Some interesting and some are not..... I vape ECOpure only since i cannot vape PG at all....Has anyone had ECOpure in the past if yes, please do a fair review since i did not get any free samples i cannot do it my self...But i have been hearing a lot of good things about this juice,so i guess i just want someone to give me a real apple to apple review...Thanks in advance....This is what i vape from ECOpure...

Menthol 15 mg
Regular 15 mg sometimes i will vape the regular at 20 mg but once in awhile though...

Thinking about pulling the trigger but just not sure yet...
Thanks in advance....

Get dome free samples. There free... pull the trigger, nothing to lose. Here is the link to the review sample thread, we are taking group 4 now:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/innovapor/66013-free-e-liquid-ultrapure-reviews-needed-0-36mg-100-made-usa-vg.html

I would love to hear your apple to apple review!

Cheers,

Noah

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL

Thank you......

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I will be posting another review after I've cut the juice down a bit and tried some flavoring adjusting.

Nice! Looking forward to it! That is the benefit of this juice being thick, it cuts well and handles additional flavors better then any other I have tried IMHO :D
(of course I am biased)!

Cheers,

Noah

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL

d4rk3

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Wonderful review!

Thank you so much for putting the time to complete this for us. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed the samples and are looking forward to ordering more!

Remember if you do happen to have a camera we are hosting the VIDEO contest for the FREE 42" Plasma TV!!!! ( With each submission you will obtain a free 15mL bottle of Ultrapure)

Thank you again!

Millie
I want to personally thank both of you for your for your thorough reviews. Making this liquid was really a labor of love, it took a lot of time and resources. No corners were cut and we are really committed to making the best liquid we possible can. I knew that I was not going to make a liquid that everyone loved... after all if I wanted to do that I could of just surfed the forum, found the 10 most popular flavor and made knock off's. I really wanted to bring something new, something I felt was missing from what was currently offered, and man... it took a lot of work but I really feel like we got it right.

Reading your reviews makes it all worth it! Thank you for taking the time, and I am thrilled you like the liquid!

Cheers,

Noah

No problem guys, the pleasure was all mine. Can't wait for my 30mls to get here :D

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
So I have some passthroughs sitting on the shelf and we are not going to carry them anymore, so I am giving away 30 M4 passthroughs (M402 Length, Completely M4 Series compatible, M401, M402, EVO etc.)

Here is the deal. First come first serve. I only have 30 of the M4. So the first 30 people to order any of our InnoVapor Kits will get a FREE Passthrough of their choice, I don't care what kit you order, if you order any kit we sell then you have earned yourself a free passthrough.

LINK to Kits:

Starter Kits: Your source for the best electronic cigarettes in the world. Find the alternative to smoking now.

The best part is that I am just throwing these in, the ECF20 coupon still gets you 20% Off on the kit plus you get the free Passthrough and FREE shipping!

The only catch is that I need you to post your order number in this thread AND WHAT TYPE OF PASSTHROUGH YOU WANT! Since this is a throw in I need a way to track who I need to send the freebies to!

The first 35 people who post their order number for an InnoVapor kit purchase on this thread will be getting the freebies, so don't forget to post!

It doesn't matter to me which kit you buy, you could order a 510 kit and and still get the M4 passthrough. Just make sure to post what kind of passthrough you want with your order number!

Here is an example using the beginner kit (the deal is good for any of the kits we sell).

Check out the deal this ends up being when you get 20% off using the ECF20 coupon with the M4 Beginner kit:

2 M4 Batteries
1 M4 Atomizer
1 M4 USB Chargers
2 ULTRApure - 3ml Bottle
1 ULTRApure - 15ml Bottle
4 M4 Cartridges
1 M4 passthrough

All for $47! With FREE SHIPPING.

Enjoy the great deal, and a big thank you to the ECF folks from InnoVapor. We also have a Free M4 manual Battery and USB charger deal going in a separate thread, so if you are not a passthrough fan check that deal out!

Cheers,

Noah

Still rocking this amazing deal!

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Hey Noah i submitted the thing.... But I'm not going to email as your instructions say because MIllie's post said not to.....Thanks again for this great opportunity....

Our pleasure, thank you for participating in the review. The more feedback we get the better product we can deliver!

No problem guys, the pleasure was all mine. Can't wait for my 30mls to get here :D

If you try one of our other flavors stay in touch and let us know your thoughts!

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Will do. I will be ordering more menthol eventually.

Do you ever plan on expanding your flavor selection? i.e. more tobacco or fruit flavors?

Absolutly! We are working on additions to the line up right now. It is time consuming as we do not use candy oils or multiple-ingredient flavorings. Lots of trial and error. Hoping to launch at least on addition by the end of the Month!

Cheers,

Noah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread