InnoVapor Ultimate M4 Deal! FREE Manual Bat - Passthrough - USB Charger with ANY kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Can some one tell me a little about the m4. I have a 510 looking for a little variety maybe with more battery life

The difference between the two is that the M4 is smaller in diameter. You still have the same option of black or silver and manual or automatic. The M4 battery life for me is about 4-6 hours with more or less cont. use. If I do not use it all the time it lasts about 8 hours. I really enjoy the M4 it is my choice and the one that I use the most often, mainly for the size and the open atomizer. Unlike the 510 the atomizer is not encased in a housing, it makes it wonderful for dipping and dripping although some care is taken so that you do not flood it over the edge.

The main thing to remember is that the 510 and M4 are NOT compatible with eachother. They use different chargers as well.

I hope that some of this helps you, if there is anything else that I can help with let me know.

And remember that EVERY M4 kit comes with a FREE Battery, charger and passthrough when you place your order number here!

Thank you again

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Order number: 2141

Thank you SO MUCH Millie. You are amazing! I just ordered my M4 mobile kit and I am actually regretting not getting the Ultimate kit. This is an amazing product and I am quitting smoking because of it!

That is fantastic!! You are very welcome.

Did you get your freebies with that order?

Thank you

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Want to stock up on great M4 products?

Here is a fantastic deal!!!

Order the Beginner kit and get all this!!!
3 M4 batteries
1 M4 Atomizer
2 M4 USB Chargers
1 USB Passthrough
2 ULTRApure - 3ml Bottle
1 ULTRApure - 15ml Bottle
4 M4 Cartridges

All for $47! With FREE SHIPPING.

Simply Use ECF20 at checkout, then place your order number here for the Extra Freebies!!!!

thank you

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
No. I got my box in without the freebies. =(

It seems the reason was that your order number has to placed right after you place the order. Orders usually are shipped the day they are placed. Since your order was on the 30th and the posting came in on the 9th that is why they were not included in your order.

Are you planning on another order of any sorts soon?
If so we can place them in with that order as well as the Hub.

Let me know

Thank you and sorry for the confusion,

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Plenty of great customers have already taken advantage of this offer.... and we are still offering this great deal!

Very easy to get $50 of FREE extras to your order!!!
1 Free M4 battery
1 Free M4 charger
1 Free M4 passthrough

All this with any purchase of a M4 kit!!!

Simply place your order number here right after ordering and we will get it right out to you!!!

Millie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread