Freesmoke e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2008
Kate - Thanks for sharing that - I think I'll give these a try soon...might do choc & coffee flavours.

On the top right of their site they have a subheading: liquid taste directions' - it list's all the ingredients in the juice. An interesting little read - 'flavour materials of the crust of the rye bread'.....

What the heck is thhhat!!:p
Also a description of the juices tastes which is quite a nice idea imo. I'm always chasing strong flavours so I know which of theirs they deem mild or strong which is useful. I think. Maybe. Lawd, look at the time:rolleyes: - I'm rambling - time for bed!

Ok ... it looks like I've been having a conversation with myself on this thread ... but honest guv ... there were posts from Cyberdude that I was replying to ... they've disappeared without trace ... I didn't imagine them ... really ... I'm not losing my grip on reality ... now where is that nice comfy straight jacket?

Might have been my off topicness and were deleted by a moderator, you did warn me just after I did it! lol. Will try and put my reasearch in the right topic areas or generate a new thread about an article that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else in the forum. I wasn't going to just put links all over random places of the forum, will be carefull with that one. You are not loosing grip on reality, I did have about 2 or 3 posts removed from this thread :-0

So to keep on topic for this thread I will say that pillbox38 ebay is the best supplier in the uk that I know of, It would be hard to beat his customer service and lightning speed delivery. The DSE901 performs better than the Super, but the choice of the 2 models appeals to me. His e-liquid smokes well and tastes good. Highly recommended.

Bond_ James Bond

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2008
USA
Well, I got the "much like" juice and the "chocolate dream", from freesmoke.
Both OK , but nothing special, and over priced BIG TIME . Flavors have some "synthetic feel " and taste a little artificial to me. chocolate by janty is opposite example , it fell like real milk chocolate.
You will get better flavors by using Lorann oils , in my opinion.

TheSiege

Oct 4, 2008
UK
Hi Kate,

So i recieved the two bottles earlier in the week and i've had a good few days to test them.

Cinnamon - not much to report, pretty weak flavour and i can't really make it out at all. Keep your money. If you have any idea where io can get a decent tasting Cinnamon flavour, i'm all ears!

Aniseed - This on the otherhand is amazing. Very strong flavour, and a really nice smooth vape with tonnes of vapour. I'd quite happily spend 40 quid for the 50 ml bottle of this one. The flavour is so strong infact that i've used it to spice up the 20ml liqurice flavour that i bought from Pillbox recently. mixed about 8ml of aniseed with 18ml of liqurice, and it's still very strong. So, if you're thinking about diluting with VG this would be perfect.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
I'm glad you liked at least one of them, it would have been an expensive experiment if you hadn't. I tried two also, cherry and coconut. The cherry didn't impress me much but the coconut is lovely. I'd love a big bottle but will have to wait until I've tried some others first.

If you like the smoothness of Freesmoke eliquid you might like making your own with glycerine, 36mg juice and LorAnn candy flavours. It works out much cheaper and tastes great. Another bonus is that you can try lots of different tastes without it costing much more.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK

scrubadub

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
London, UK
I purchased two 30ml bottles of liquid from Freesmoke, coconut & peppermint.

Service wise I can't fault them, they kept me up to date with my order, it arrive quickly and was well packaged. The bottles were plastic but opaque, had a screw topped dropper built into the lid and had the ingredients clearly labelled on the label. They also sent through a couple of extra dropper bottles and syringe needles.

Unfortuantely the smoke just wasn't for me. The vapour is ultra smooth and I seem to get on with liquids with a bit more of an edge to them. I much prefer my totally wicked juice to this, it's a bit more peppery if that makes sense. Both bottles had plenty of flavour however just not enough kick.

So if you're looking for something flavoursome that you can't feel going down then this could be worth a look. If you're looking for something with some 'bite' however then you may want to try elsewhere as it's quite an expensive experiment buying from these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread