Freesmoke e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Hello people!

I just got my order through of one 10ml bottle of medium strength cherry e-liquid from Freesmoke.

It comes in a factory sealed dropper pipette bottle - so no leakage in the post (e-cig take note!).

No syringe came as stated, but I'm not too fussed since they are pretty easy to get hold of if I decide I need them to inject the cartridges.

The vapor is nice and smooth, with a bit of a nicotine edge to it - just how I like it, and the cherry is perfect - just like Sedansa's cherry flavor.

SJ

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Thanks Leaford, I like the sound of berry-liscous, lol. Mint isn't one of my favourite tastes.

SmokeyJoe, if you read this, what do you think of Freesmoke eliquid now that you've had a chance to compare more with other brands?

I want to treat myself but at the price only if the flavour and vapour are good, I'm not too fussed about nicotine. Leaford's description of it being smooth sounds good too, I don't like harshness much. I wish they had coconut flavour.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
My Freesmoke juice arrived last week and I've been trying it out. I got two bottles from them, medium nicotine coconut and cherry. Both arrived a few days after ordering, no problem. The 10ml bottles are clear plastic with spouts, not dropper caps. Nicotine is sensitive to light so clear bottles aren't the best for storage. One of the bottles has 'cherry' hand written on the label and it took me a while but I realised that it was the coconut flavour, the cherry flavour doesn't have any flavour written on it.

Both flavours are nice, the cherry is sweeter, I especially like coconut. There's plenty of vapour and there is no harshness which I like. There is still a substantial taste feeling in my mouth, it's not smooth like breathing air, it's smooth like breathing non-irritating smoke. It's a bit like my diy glycerine and LorAnn flavourings juice but with a stronger taste.

My verdict is that this is very nice eliquid but expensive in small quantities. There is also no toxicology report available or complete ingredient list. I'd love to try some of their other flavours but I've been getting more concerned about safety recently and think I might stick with brands that I feel more sure of for now.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Sorry Cyberdude, I can't endorse any eliquid as safe, we have no proof of safety, just short term anecdotal evidence so far.

Pillbox has shared his lab results with us and they show no currently confirmed hazardous ingredients apart from nicotine. This is the closest we have to quality assurance so if you're looking for safety that might be your best bet.

Freesmoke coconut has a lovely strong taste and is smooth and moreish.

Sorry Cyberdude, I can't endorse any eliquid as safe, we have no proof of safety, just short term anecdotal evidence so far.

Pillbox has shared his lab results with us and they show no currently confirmed hazardous ingredients apart from nicotine. This is the closest we have to quality assurance so if you're looking for safety that might be your best bet.

Freesmoke coconut has a lovely strong taste and is smooth and moreish.

Great, thanks for the advice Kate. That's good news to me. I only really want to deal with pillbox as I trust his proven abilities now. I don't see the point either in going elsewhere as it has all the products I would use covered. I will be looking for coconut soon! Safety is important to me, for sure. I'm certain most of us all want a better life and live a bit longer. We can all be old e-smoking gits together when we are OAP's! Could be a veteran membership title for all of us that began to discuss e-cigs on the forum from now! I guess we are making history happen with this one, just hope officials accept the technology can improve a smokers health.

Going to bed, knackered!

G. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread