Fresh out of the NT oven...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgavilondo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Coming outa hiding soon enuf mr. Superjuiceman!!! It's getting really cramped in this cocoon I built myself this winter.. Nothing like some nico juice to get me out of this winter stupor.. My face misses yours as well virtually of course hehe..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Coming outa hiding soon enuf mr. Superjuiceman!!! It's getting really cramped in this cocoon I built myself this winter.. Nothing like some nico juice to get me out if this winter stupor.. My face misses yours as well virtually of course hehe..

I need to get to the gym so I can get my ravishing beach body that I never had, back. HAHA

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Just placed my order for PB cookie. I had to after trying the PB&J Naki sent me :)

I'm about ready to pull the trigger too. Need some CLS & CB to make some Naki' mix and maybe some TV. Still on the fence on the Bedrock, as I don't have enough atty's for all these flavors. AND, as soon as, or shortly thereafter, I place the order Clark is going to drop a new flavor . . . .. LOL

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
I'm about ready to pull the trigger too. Need some CLS & CB to make some Naki' mix and maybe some TV. Still on the fence on the Bedrock, as I don't have enough atty's for all these flavors. AND, as soon as, or shortly thereafter, I place the order Clark is going to drop a new flavor . . . .. LOL

No more BR in 6 when I ordered this morning :(

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl

yea man your not allowed to order for awhile....gotta wait till im ready to order and then right before then, you can place your order, so I'm prepared for these limited releases :p

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
yea man your not allowed to order for awhile....gotta wait till im ready to order and then right before then, you can place your order, so I'm prepared for these limited releases :p

:thumb:
The conspiracy is spreading to the 'Family! I think I may use the wife's cc for my next order and have it shipped to a different address. It may confuse the juice mobsters for a little while . . . . :D

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
:thumb:
The conspiracy is spreading to the 'Family! I think I may use the wife's cc for my next order and have it shipped to a different address. It may confuse the juice mobsters for a little while . . . . :D

We're watching you keith. Watching, intently. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread