Fresh out of the NT oven...

Status
Not open for further replies.

unrl

Oct 24, 2013
New Zealand
Generally - feedback dictates if it returns or not. I know where it lands after a proper steep so I expect it will make a comeback - feedback will inevitably be mixed until it matures. Pre-steeping is about the only way to go, hehe - it's in peoples nature to hit it before they get back from the mailbox. <3

This will take around 2-3 weeks to arrive to me unfortunately. Hopefully it'll be sticking around :)

bryman021

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2013
Bradford, PA, USA
I got my 1st bottle of PBC today. I know it hasn't steeped yet, but It is totally AWESOME and hitting like a champ for me already!!
It is simply delicious!! Thank Goodness I ordered 2 more bottles I have a feeling I am gonna vape this stuff non-stop.

Can't wait until it steeps a bit to see how much better it gets!

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
This is indeed great news. The ONE review on the site doesn't paint it with the best light........

Honestly, I'm tempted to post the review I made of PBC here on the forums to the Nicoticket site. It deserves another review. Problem is, if I would've reviewed CLS on the first few days I vaped it I would've given it 4 stars. It's now my ADV and I can't imagine how it could improve. It just needed about 10 days to gain that last star and it keeps getting better and better and better.

Peanut Butter Cookie is also a solid 4 star eliquid fresh out of the mail, but I could easily see it becoming one of my favorites. I'd hate to give it 4 stars now and discover it's true charms in a couple of weeks. Still, I'm very tempted to add my "fresh out of the mail" review to the site. I can taste that it's still raw but I can't stop dripping it here and there throughout the day. Peanuty goodness.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Honestly, I'm tempted to post the review I made of PBC here on the forums to the Nicoticket site. It deserves another review. Problem is, if I would've reviewed CLS on the first few days I vaped it I would've given it 4 stars. It's now my ADV and I can't imagine how it could improve. It just needed about 10 days to gain that last star and it keeps getting better and better and better.

Peanut Butter Cookie is also a solid 4 star eliquid fresh out of the mail, but I could easily see it becoming one of my favorites. I'd hate to give it 4 stars now and discover it's true charms in a couple of weeks. Still, I'm very tempted to add my "fresh out of the mail" review to the site. I can taste that it's still raw but I can't stop dripping it here and there throughout the day. Peanuty goodness.

I really love the stuff. I don't know what it is, but even fresh Katy and I have killed a 50ml bottle since we mixed it. It's a really good sign when the bottle changes hands several times in the day because one of us is looking for it. I can tell it's making strides daily. At first I was remiss about releasing it on the mix date, but then I realized... maybe we've spoiled everyone by only putting out liquid that's pre-steeped for a month. ;) The CB that's currently going out was mixed in January! LOL (OMG, delicious) I'm pretty confident yall will mourn when PBC does disappear - if I had held it for 2-3-4 weeks and then released it there would be zero doubt, but it's "on pace" and "exactly where I expected it to be" nearly a week after mixing. The people with 100ml+ are going to be gloating, just you wait. LOL By Friday of next week, it'll be 80% "baked". I'd wait until then to pass judgement, but honestly, I am enjoying it now. I still haven't heard any mixing suggestions or combos yet either - as soon as the PBC+CLS/CB/H1N1/Doodle experimenters get moving, I think you're going to see fireworks.

bryman021

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2013
Bradford, PA, USA
VAPE IT!

I don't know how you guys do it. Mines not due for another week or two, and even you guys having access to it is killing me. Vape it!

I hear ya, I got mine yesterday and there was just no way I was not going to try it. I did manage to let it breath with the cap off for about 4 hours but that's all I could manage. I am actually really digging it fresh, I can clearly taste the PB and the cookie. With it being this good FOOB I can just imagine how its gonna be after letting my other bottles of it steep properly! I am really contemplating ordering more(have 150ml right now), I'm gonna be sad when this goes away, I hope it becomes popular enough to return in the future!

dfranks04

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Chicago, IL
Kent... I'm sure it is gonna get a lot better. I first posted my comment only to see if I was doing something wrong. I love your juice man! Keep up the great work. I really wish I would have saw the Mutant as I'm low on Virus and love the stuff. Also I for one would love to see you make a coffee vape. That was a very cruel April Fool's joke.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Kent... I'm sure it is gonna get a lot better. I first posted my comment only to see if I was doing something wrong. I love your juice man! Keep up the great work. I really wish I would have saw the Mutant as I'm low on Virus and love the stuff. Also I for one would love to see you make a coffee vape. That was a very cruel April Fool's joke.

Oh, no worries man - I don't have any delusion that it'll hit for everyone. I just hope it hits for you dfranks - cause - I love you man. :) (Don't touch my Bud Light)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Woot woot! Was able to put in my order for an additional 50ml of PBC today! I've been an ordering fool this morning PBC, BG to try since I like Gravity, and baby stepping my game up with an iTaste vv and protanks :D Now, no more ordering until that 4/20 date......

Game on brother - glad you are diggin' it!~

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
Just ordered some, along with some Betelgeuse and Hummingbird!

P.S. I usually don't do dessert flavors, but I love peanut butter cookies, and after reading this thread, who could resist?? "Mmmmm, ohmygod, better than my mom's famous peanut butter cookies" Lol. Looking forward to arrival day!

Nice! Arrival day will be a treat, but the real prize should come after a nice steep. Most Nicoticket bakery flavors are pre-steeped by Clark but this one went out fresh. I've been hitting it every day since it arrived, and I love it, but giving it some alone time in a dark cabinet should release it's inner flavors. You may want to try it in a dripper every so often (if that's an option) until it's ready to give up all of it's goodness. I go through the same process with Custard's Last Stand, Creme Brulee, Frenilla, H1N1, Grandmother's Cinnamon Danish & The Doodle. It ALWAYS pays off big time!

Strange how the only way to "release" so many eliquids full flavor calls for "locking" it away in the dark. These old fashioned flavors make you date em before they'll put out. :p

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Just ordered some, along with some Betelgeuse and Hummingbird!

P.S. I usually don't do dessert flavors, but I love peanut butter cookies, and after reading this thread, who could resist?? "Mmmmm, ohmygod, better than my mom's famous peanut butter cookies" Lol. Looking forward to arrival day!

Thank you for the order iceman! If it comes close to your mom's I will be ecstatic!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Nice! Arrival day will be a treat, but the real prize should come after a nice steep. Most Nicoticket bakery flavors are pre-steeped by Clark but this one went out fresh. I've been hitting it every day since it arrived, and I love it, but giving it some alone time in a dark cabinet should release it's inner flavors. You may want to try it in a dripper every so often (if that's an option) until it's ready to give up all of it's goodness. I go through the same process with Custard's Last Stand, Creme Brulee, Frenilla, H1N1, Grandmother's Cinnamon Danish & The Doodle. It ALWAYS pays off big time!

Strange how the only way to "release" so many eliquids full flavor calls for "locking" it away in the dark. These old fashioned flavors make you date em before they'll put out. :p

Thank you for the review on the website CorallineA! You're spot on with the bakery flavors... steeping is a journey, not a destination. I'm enjoying the progression!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread