Friends, what kind of vape products are you using?

fate archer

• Feb 23, 2024
    I'm a veteran vape user, I must have spent $50,000 on it since 2015, and I'm also a veteran fan of ASPIRE, but it seems like a lot of people are buying disposable vapes now, which I haven't tried yet, and I'd like to buy a few to try out, but it seems like there are no disposable vapes at ASPIRE, do you have any good recommendations for disposable vapes? Do you have any good recommendations for disposable vape?

I used to like to use big smoke, but after 2019, I prefer pod type products, but this type of product is a bit high, I now use Gotek X II I need to spend an average of $350 a month, compared to the previous use of Mod Tank type of cost is still high, but Mod type of product is too big, take it out of the house is very inconvenient, I now hand I still have 1 Mod Kit, I usually keep it at home (Huracan LX), I don't know if I will be uncomfortable if I use disposable VAPE? Is there any disposable vape that can adjust the airflow? I hope you can give me some suggestions. Is there any disposable vape that can adjust the airflow?

I hope you can give me some suggestions. Also, is the cost of disposable vape lower than pod?

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    If you're spending 350 dollars a month on vaping, you're either doing it wrong or just dumb as a rock and don't know better. I'm spending 35 dollars a month and if I went back to making my own juice, I'd only spend 10 dollars a month for my coils. If I switch over to my rebuildable tanks and make my own juice, I spend ZERO dollars a month.

Maurice Pudlo

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 27, 2013
    United States
    I'm a veteran vape user, I must have spent $50,000 on it since 2015, and I'm also a veteran fan of ASPIRE, but it seems like a lot of people are buying disposable vapes now, which I haven't tried yet, and I'd like to buy a few to try out, but it seems like there are no disposable vapes at ASPIRE, do you have any good recommendations for disposable vapes? Do you have any good recommendations for disposable vape?

I used to like to use big smoke, but after 2019, I prefer pod type products, but this type of product is a bit high, I now use Gotek X II I need to spend an average of $350 a month, compared to the previous use of Mod Tank type of cost is still high, but Mod type of product is too big, take it out of the house is very inconvenient, I now hand I still have 1 Mod Kit, I usually keep it at home (Huracan LX), I don't know if I will be uncomfortable if I use disposable VAPE? Is there any disposable vape that can adjust the airflow? I hope you can give me some suggestions. Is there any disposable vape that can adjust the airflow?

I hope you can give me some suggestions. Also, is the cost of disposable vape lower than pod?

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    I'm a veteran vape user, I must have spent $50,000 on it since 2015,
    I've been vaping since 2014, and spent about $1,000 less than $50,000.. In fact, if I'd been smoking in all this time I would've spent close to $25,000.. I'm sorta gettin' interested in Pods though, for my roommates grandsons.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    @somdcomputerguy

1708749587377.jpeg

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    Well and all, sometimes, as the Man said at the end of the film "Blood Diamond "You end up exactly where you should be," or something like that - just get yourself a Nautilus Mini, a Zenith or something you can build to get what you want and be happy - doesn't need to costa fortune (sic)

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Some of the most prominent Vape Brand include SMOK, known for its wide range of high-performance devices, and Vaporesso, renowned for innovative technology and design in vaping hardware. These brands are leaders in the industry, catering to both beginners and experienced vapers.

ChatGPT (or similar AI) response spammer.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    How did you notice it?

That's kinda hard to explain.

It's simply not human and very generic. Much like most articles and blog posts (same for magazines) written just to churn out content, but the author clearly has no actual experience or knowledge in the subject matter or very little. They just collect info and arrange it in an article even if the information is bunk, which describes AI generated drivel to a "T".

kEkaSJC.png

Users who are viewing this thread