Frustrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wphsmike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Orlando, FL
So, I was excited when I got my ecigarette a few weeks back. I'm still excited that I'm not smoking analogs. Everyone on here has been of great help, now I need some help yet again.

I'm using an ego, litecig cartos, and TV eliquid. I'm vaping 9.6mg and I know it should probably be higher, which I will do in the future.

So, I have about 35-40 drops in the carto at the beginning of the day. When I refill the carto, i put in about 15-20 more drops to top it off. I am vaping Peach Cobbler and the vapor is amazing, just the flavor is VERY VERY weak.

What's the issue? :confused: :oops:

could just be that there isn't enough flavor added in.
i mix my own stuff and find i get better tasting stuff that way.

another thing. if i vape to much of one flavor i tend not to taste it. i switch currently from cheese cake-something to Caramel apple. swap to something else for a while and then go back. i figure it's like when you are wearing colon, just because you cant smell it anymore doesn't mean those around you cant. basically you get used to it.

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Doubt there's not enough flavor added into anything from TV! However good point that it could be tastebuds. Most people find their taste goes crazy at 2-3 weeks. Just takes a few days to straighten itself out.

Also, haven't heard of any carto taking that much juice! Did you mod a tank for that thing?

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
+1

Some times we all go through a 'lack of flavor'.

That being said, I've never tried the Peach Cobbler, so I don't know whether or not it's considered one of TV's 'milder' flavors.

If you're looking for a real PUNCH of flavor, I'd suggest their Atomic Cinnacide but, BE WARNED, you won't be able to taste ANY of your other liquids for about a week! It's THAT strong...but it's soooooo good!!

Good luck!!

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
+1 for the AC!!
Didn't think about that, but Peach Cobbler is a milder taste. When I first started out I needed something with tons of flavor as my tastebuds were still in shock from a 33yr coating of tar/chemicals. Might want to put the cobbler to the back of the shelf and let it age a bit too. The taste comes out more after a week or two.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
could just be that there isn't enough flavor added in.
i mix my own stuff and find i get better tasting stuff that way.

another thing. if i vape to much of one flavor i tend not to taste it. i switch currently from cheese cake-something to Caramel apple. swap to something else for a while and then go back. i figure it's like when you are wearing colon, just because you cant smell it anymore doesn't mean those around you cant. basically you get used to it.

You really didn't mean to say that, did you? Had to point out the typo...

A lot of people are going to disagree with me, but that`s okay because we are all different. I got in on a co-op from TV and just received it a few days ago, and the double flavor just doesn`t have that much flavor to it to me. I saw someone else today in here say the same thing, so maybe it`s something they use that some people don`t taste? I know MANY people love them, but there are a few of us that it doesn`t suit.

WickedFish

Jun 16, 2010
MA
it wasn't very strong when I first vaped it either. Maybe I should just let it sit a few days? I think the batch is fairly new. :(

Tonight I discovered that not all liquid is created equal.

I fell in love with COLA flavor from Velvet Vapors.
It convinced me that I could stay away from analogs.

The Velvet people are on vacation and I was running out, so I had to get a COLA from a different place.

It arrived today....and.....:(
There is a really big difference in the amount and type of flavor. The new stuff is just plain WEAK.

ceo51378

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
Annapolis MD
it wasn't very strong when I first vaped it either. Maybe I should just let it sit a few days? I think the batch is fairly new. :(

Nah... letting it sit probably won't do much good. Either the juice is just weak or your taste buds just don't play well with it. As more time goes by without analogs, your taste buds will change - you might find the juice more flavorful. I've had flavors like that myself that I just couldn't taste.

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
Have you been storing your juice in a cool dark place? Can you still smell it? If you put a little on your finger and lick it, can you taste it? Peach can be subtle. I guess you're okay with the nicotine content. How did you get the juice to 9.6mg? Did you dilute with something? Maybe combine the hazelnut and peach cobbler!

Last edited:

wphsmike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Orlando, FL
Have you been storing your juice in a cool dark place? Can you still smell it? If you put a little on your finger and lick it, can you taste it? It may have just worn out. Volatile aromatics dissipate over time. Peach can be subtle. I guess you're okay with the nictine content. How did you get the juice to 9.6mg? Did you dilute with something?

Juice stays in a drawer, I can still smell it, I can still taste it too. I ordered 48mg peach cobbler and then a doubler. I used 8ml doubler and 2ml 48mg liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread