Full ear feeling, ears can't pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazr

Aug 31, 2017
Tulsa, OK
my opnion it is a nicorette overdose
we all vaped much at the begining since we didnt know what is much with cig when you buy the second cig pack you know you have to slow down..with vape we dont know..ear ringing is much like ear ringing from drining too much beer (not all people ,much blood flow to inner ear) better to vape only 1.5mg and limit your self with 3 to 4 ml a day till you feel ok again.
one thing more i also notice some certain flavours cause me some headache its something personal from one person to another find tour best ejuice.

Just made a purchase of 4 bottles of eliq 500mls total and all are 0mg. I thinks it's time after 10 months quit using either 3 or 0mg. I told myself if I made it to a year, that that's what I had to do.

So if the occasional ear itching and ringing continue, then it's something in the mix. My sinus issues have pretty much disappeared so I can't blame it on that.

Hesham911

Jan 16, 2018
Just made a purchase of 4 bottles of eliq 500mls total and all are 0mg. I thinks it's time after 10 months quit using either 3 or 0mg. I told myself if I made it to a year, that that's what I had to do.

So if the occasional ear itching and ringing continue, then it's something in the mix. My sinus issues have pretty much disappeared so I can't blame it on that.
use 1.5 mg on dl tanks 4ml juice daily or 3 mg on mtl with 2ml juice daily
i use the last one with 3 min timer instead of puff counter to simulate cig break
one more thing if ringing is very hi best thing is to relax for few days
i found many vapers got swollen lymph with ringing it is in neck you can feel it by turning your head to the right and with ur left hand touch left area of neck

Reactions: stols001

Hesham911

Jan 16, 2018
some people suffer from sinus including me after a few time vaping this normally comes from vaping at hi temp
or hi pg mix or citrus liquid
most new vapers want a cig like strong hit which cause irritation to sinus and throat after a while
Gentler-Hit-Tips.jpg

try using this chart for soft vape also stay away from citrus flavours keep with bakery and creams use 80 or up vg juice
if you suffer very bad from sinus better to stop for a while in all cases don't vape than 4ml a day

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread