Full ear feeling, ears can't pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
For whatever reason i have "insufficient" something to be able to comment on a thread with same header as this...so i will type it here.

I am in the same boat as OP.
Ive been vaping for 7 years, after about a year i started to get ringing in ears and a "full head" sensation.
At first i thought it was flavors so i cut them out after year 2. Nothing changed. I switched to 100%VG for a year, no change. i switched to 100%PG for a year, no change. Seems ringing and full head feeling gets worse the move i vape. I started at 18mg and after a year i was down to 12, now i am at 5 or 6mg. I vape roughly 8ml's a day.
It got so bad that i switched back to smoking about 6 months ago and i feel better. odd huh?
I want to go back to vaping but it seems its not for me. I cant believe i was without ciggs for almost 7 years...didnt want to smoke by then and i thought FOR SURE i would never ever go back....but here i am.
Also, i am getting a rash aroud my nose, upper lips and forhead even tho i try to drink lots of water while vaping. After i switched back to ciggs, rash gone. If i vape for a day or 2, rash comes back...this rash didnt care if i vaped 100% pg or vg for a year or 2 straight.

i really like vaping and could easily go back to it if it didnt give me the rash and ear ringing.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Cigarettes are a different inhale completely (IMHO).

I have no idea what your issue is but when someone starts mentioning "symptoms for years" I just kind of tune out at that point.

Maybe it's vaping, maybe it's not. Maybe it's an odd combination of the two, but for the love of god, see a doctor.

You could also try Swedish snus, if for whatever reason(s) vaping is not good for you. There is a long thread on it and the folks there are very, super helpful.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: bombastinator

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Cool, more for me. The type of person who would "dismiss harm reduction" is ALSO the kind of person who would ignore symptoms for years so I can't say I am shocked,.

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T HEAR ME YOUR EAR TUBES ARE BLOCKED.

Perhaps it is an ear infection and perhaps a medical professional could assist you, IDK. It may be.... TOO LATE.

Anna

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Cool, more for me. The type of person who would "dismiss harm reduction" is ALSO the kind of person who would ignore symptoms for years so I can't say I am shocked,.

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T HEAR ME YOUR EAR TUBES ARE BLOCKED.

Perhaps it is an ear infection and perhaps a medical professional could assist you, IDK. It may be.... TOO LATE.

Anna

Yes, recurring can go chronic if not careful. Immuno, neural consequences as well. Not wise to ignore the potentials of infection. Hate antibiotics but good to have while they still work. If in doubt, see the doc. The ENT is your friend.

Good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread