Future customer... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Survivors Mom

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Texas
I just read an awesome post about you from one of your customers and decided that next month I'd order at least some of my supplies with you out of appreciation for good customer service. But... I just saw you have Teaberry!!! I've looked and looked for Teaberry after seeing it mentioned somewhere a few days ago! Great selection on the DIY flavorings! I bookmarked the site to come to next month. I'm new to vaping and now that I've gotten the essentials (pv's etc) I'll do once a month shopping since I get paid once a month. I did my monthly shopping this morning so that's why I won't "see" you till next month, but good on you for going above and beyond! Everything you do (good or bad) comes back to you threefold, tis very true.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Survivors Mom...... I shop the same way -- beginning of the month. I've found some fantastic flavors on Dawn's site that I've not seen elsewhere. My latest favorite is PoundCake.... Wow... what a great flavor. It's super on it's own or used as a "base" with other flavors. One of my wife's favorites is the PC with some Expert Caramel, Vanilla, and a fruit flavor. Yummy. I'll ask her what fruit she wants, and I get.. "surprise me", so I have artistic license, I guess. Haven't had one complaint yet and have used at least 4 different fruity flavors. The combinations seem endless.
You can not beat Dawn's service and wonderful attitude. I've never had a problem with an order and they are always processed in a timely manner. If I have any questions, they are answered very quickly..... like in an hour or two.
You are so right when you say "Everything you do (good or bad) comes back to you threefold"..... Dawn does it right and I am sure it comes back to her in spades.
You have found a great site to shop at. I'm sure she has many, many very loyal customers just based on how I have been treated. Happy mixing.......

Survivors Mom

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Texas
Thanks Horton... what a nice review! Well, I couldn't stand it so I went ahead and made a small order with Dawn this evening. Talk about surprised when I went to my email less than an hour later only to find my order had been shipped already! What??? Thanks Dawn... I look forward to getting my order and to a happy vaping relationship!

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I need to try some of her already mixed products. I tend to get lost in the DIY flavorings section and forget about what I'm sure are very tasty already made juices.

Survivors Mom..... hope you got some PoundCake in your order. I have noticed the same thing with order confirms and shipping notices. I sometimes wonder when Dawn sleeps!!! LOL

36tinybells..... I just got some of the Sugar Cookie flavoring. Anxious to try it. I was considering using it as a base as well. I just can't' get enough of her flavorings. So many flavors to try and so little time..lol. Dawn and her flavors most definitely are the best!!!!

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
One more item for the list..... Sugar Cream... forgive me if it was already mentioned earlier, but I just got some and it is by far the best sweetener I've used. EM just got benched.....lol. No odd taste and not too sweet.... just right. Made a "creation" last night with Sugar Cookie, Sugar Cream, and Dulce de Leche (I'll learn to spell that without having to get the bottle out one of these days). It's great. I can't explain the flavor, best I can say it is like a sugar cookie on steroids. All sorts of different flavor "overtones" going on. I'm getting a nice big bottle of it with my next order. I'm loving DIY and DIYFlavorShack is providing great flavorings...... sure there are the ones I've made that should have a skull and crossbones on the bottle, but generally, coming up with some wonderful juices and having a ball doing it.

Survivors Mom

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Texas
Oh goody cuz my order included some sugar cream! I have a major like for the sweet stuff so I bet this is gonna be one of my favorite DIY things! Bet my next order includes a bigger bottle or two! I'm just now starting DIY so I only made one thing before I realized "ugh, I need sweetener". Such a learning experience but I'm enjoying it!

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I have a sweet tooth as well and I'm always having to clean my CE2's coils from the caramelized sugars (I think that's what it is). So far I'm not seeing such a build up using the Sugar Cream, so I'm hoping that will be another benefit of it.
Got a 2 oz bottle of the Pound Cake and it's really is nice. I don't have to worry about running out as frequently now.
I'm trending to larger sizes in the flavors that I use for base and then medium sized bottles of the other favorite flavors. I like the drop down menus on DIYFS that makes choosing the size very convenient. Some juices both my wife and I like, so we've started making 60 ml batches and we really use up the flavors quickly. But we are having a ball learning the ins and outs of mixing your own juice and finding it to be very economical.

MsMacgyver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
Illinois
You can't go wrong with Dawn and DIY Flavor Shack! She really does run a FLAVOR shack. All kinds to choose from no matter what your taste is. I LOVE her VG Wild West!...Hooked for life..She's always there if you have questions and not to worry if you wait too long to order before running out. Her shipping is fast. Prices are reasonable and so is shipping...Thanks for some great service Dawn!

Survivors Mom

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Texas
I've been busy making some new goodies with the stuff I got from you this month. Coffee is not one of my favorite flavors but I got some Cafe Napoleon and it's awesome! I actually got it to make some for a friend of mine for Christmas, she loves her coffee, but I really like it... especially when I put some Sugar Cream in too. Yummy! She'll get a nice big bottle but I'm keeping some back for myself. :)

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
Thank you very much, I do try 150% to make my customers happy... and i have some very loyal customers..

so a welcome to the diyflavorshack family...

Hugss dawn

Came recommended to me as well. I only know just enough to be dangerous....

I'm not sure sure I'd be into all the concoctions I see. Somehow a cherry cheesecake vape doesn't sound good to me but at the same time I'm not about to knock something till I try it.

However the idea of farting around and trying to mix my own from flavors (as well as eventually learn to make them) appeals to me.

Survivors Mom

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Texas
Running Wolf... I'm having lots of fun with it although I haven't completely gotten the hang of it. I'm missing a certain something but I think it has to do with my PG/VG mix. I have come up with some decent flavors though and with some tweaking here and there they'll be better than decent.

When you're ready to try, just grab you a small kit and a couple of flavors you like and see what happens! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread