FYI: Smoktech making Genesis-style atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

romaniac

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
Las Vegas, USA
www.jazzcartopipe.com
You may want to take a look at the new Rebuildable tank from Smoktech . This is a lot more flexible .

Attachments

• Smoktech_latest_coming_Rebuildable_R_Tank_high.jpg
    Smoktech_latest_coming_Rebuildable_R_Tank_high.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 404
  • 527060629_743.jpg
    527060629_743.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 143

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
Ive got two. I blocked the air hole under the wick and then drilled two tiny air holes where they line up with the coil. These work great and are easy as heck to recoil if you screw up pulling your old cotton yarn wick (if you switch to cotton yarn) out.

"...line up with the coil," Do you mean on either side...perpendicular to the wick? Or perhaps 'line up' in terms of vertical position of the holes...? What is the size of the holes? Do you care to explain the differences you found by closing the factory hole and adding the two in the sides of the top chamber? Thanks!

bapgood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Utah
"...line up with the coil," Do you mean on either side...perpendicular to the wick? Or perhaps 'line up' in terms of vertical position of the holes...? What is the size of the holes? Do you care to explain the differences you found by closing the factory hole and adding the two in the sides of the top chamber? Thanks!

Cool....I'm guessing that if you stuck the drill bit through the drilled holes it would be aligned with and parallel to the horizontal coil

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
Bapgood yes. As far as draw its a bit airier, i guess i like a more airy draw, but a heckofa lot more vapor. As far as the bit, i got one of the dremel drill bit kits, its the second smallest one, i think 1/32 but dont quote me. I modded the original smoketech rbas this way as well, my wife, who is finicky as heck loves it and stole mine for her other all day juice.

Btw i blocked the air tube with that piece in a carto condom that goes up into the battery connection, just cut it off and it fit perfect, then just cut off the excess that sticks out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread