Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
there are pages and pages of different s/w versions and the Unlock procedure. Too many - my heads spinning from reading that I know less now than I did when I 1st bought it.

If anyone has a SIMPLE explanation of how to unlock the darn thing I’ll be forever grateful.

I’m running what I believe is the latest firmware V8.1

According to the “instructions” clicking the Fire button 3 times Locks the device. So far so good.

And according to instructions with this version 3 clicks of the Fire button THEN pressing the joystick down is suppose to Unlock the device and enable it to go into the main user interface.

“Supposed to” Unfortunately 3 clicks of Fire button followed by pressing the joystick down doesn’t appear to do anything. Including not unlocking the darn thing.

I’ve tried every combination I can think of to get it back to the main screen.

To get back into user mode I’ve had to open the battery compartment and restart the device.

Soooooo if anyone has any idea on how to Unlock The device and can explain it it to a simpleton if really appreciate it.

Other than the unlock pita it’s a beautiful mod and the chip’s TC is as smooth as can possibly be.

Thanks in advance. Sara has

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread