Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
@DancingHeretik Just a heads up on changing the coil in the Diver V2, it's a PITA :facepalm:
Can't pry up the cup like in the Sophia, I had to get a small needle nose pliers and pull the center pin out from the bottom. Poor design for changing the coils. Just wanted to let you know before you got to that point. :D
Thanks for the warning! You just saved me a lot of time and aggravation!

Reactions: Burnie

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Well they are running another 25% off sale, seems like at least once a month here lately.

5 Day Fathers Day Sale
25% OFF & FREE SHIPPING
Use Coupon Code
dad
From Friday, June 19h 2015 @ 8:00am EST
Through
Tuesday, June 23rd 2015 @11:59pm EST

Link to Hybris @ $29.95 less 25% = $22.46 and Free Shipping :)
Hybris Variable Voltage Ecig Mod - Highest Quality Mini Variable Voltage eCig Mod on the Market Designed by AquaVapor LLC

Just ordered Hybris #8 :facepalm: Had some points so got a $5 GC to bring it down to $17.46 Shipped, not that I really needed another. :facepalm:

Reactions: IMRs

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Well they are running another 25% off sale, seems like at least once a month here lately.

5 Day Fathers Day Sale
25% OFF & FREE SHIPPING
Use Coupon Code
dad
From Friday, June 19h 2015 @ 8:00am EST
Through
Tuesday, June 23rd 2015 @11:59pm EST

Link to Hybris @ $29.95 less 25% = $22.46 and Free Shipping :)
Hybris Variable Voltage Ecig Mod - Highest Quality Mini Variable Voltage eCig Mod on the Market Designed by AquaVapor LLC

Just ordered Hybris #8 :facepalm: Had some points so got a $5 GC to bring it down to $17.46 Shipped, not that I really needed another. :facepalm:
That's just unbelievable from the 60 that I payed initially!!
cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emoticon.gif
That's great, Burnie!! :)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Thanks for the reminder about the GC. I almost checked out without it.

Hybris #4 will soon be on the way.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Thanks for the reminder about the GC. I almost checked out without it.

Hybris #4 will soon be on the way.
Your catching up to me. :lol:
Noticed these are in the clearance section, most likely when gone, they won't get more. :( Everything now days is going with bigger batteries and more power/watts, and us Tootle Puffers are getting forgot about. :( With the Quality that these are made, I think I have enough for many years to come. :)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Your catching up to me. :lol:
Noticed these are in the clearance section, most likely when gone, they won't get more. :( Everything now days is going with bigger batteries and more power/watts, and us Tootle Puffers are getting forgot about. :( With the Quality that these are made, I think I have enough for many years to come. :)
It's really a shame. The Rider Robust sold fairly well. The Hybris has all the same benefits without the drawbacks. It's what the Robust SHOULD have been. The perfected version of it.

The Hybris is the perfect replaceable battery version of the Twist. Now, I'm tempting myself to go back and buy one more, just in case they sell out and disappear in the near future. I love this little thing. Unimposing, yet powerful.

Oh, well. I'll have to think about it later. Time for work.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
It's really a shame. The Rider Robust sold fairly well. The Hybris has all the same benefits without the drawbacks. It's what the Robust SHOULD have been. The perfected version of it.

The Hybris is the perfect replaceable battery version of the Twist. Now, I'm tempting myself to go back and buy one more, just in case they sell out and disappear in the near future. I love this little thing. Unimposing, yet powerful.

Oh, well. I'll have to think about it later. Time for work.
That's why I got #8, that and the price. :D

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

Well they have gone back up to the $44.95 price. :(
Glad I got #8 with the last 25% off sale when they were only $29.95.

Running another sale

7 Day 4th of July Sale
25% OFF & FREE SHIPPING
Use Coupon Code
holiday
From Monday, June 29th 2015 @ 3:00pm EST
Through
Sunday, July 5th 2015 @11:59pm EST

Happy 4th to All, have a Safe and Fun Day.

We are doing Burgers and getting in the pool, just a relaxing day at home. :D

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Well hoping everyone is doing OK. :)
Haven't broken Hybris #2 (yet :lol:) and still vaping along. Seems like the VG is starting to bother me a little, switched to a 65/35 mix and breathing better. Also hoping I'll get less gunk on the coils with lower VG, because I was having to dry-burn and re-wick every couple of days. I really need to put some juice up in the classies, I have enough to last years, need to relocate it so someone get some use out of it before it gets too old. Got some 5 Pawns Black Flag Fallen, WoW what were they thinking with the flavor profile, it is STRONG, almost unvapable for me, hope I can find someone who actually Likes It. :facepalm: Welp, off to drink a beer (or 6 pack) and relax on a Friday evening.

Reactions: Kaezziel

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Burnie, a lot of juices are too strong for me. I just thin them down with my own nic/PG/VG base that I keep laying around for DIY.

I've been using my Hybris more and more. I used to use Provari for my carto-tanks, but had so much trouble getting enough airflow that now I just use a Hybris instead.

Happy Friday!

Last edited:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Burnie, a lot of juices are too strong for me. I just thin them down with my own nic/PG/VG base that I keep laying around for DIY.
I am cutting most of what I have because it is 18mg/ml, and I have dropped to 12mg/ml. But with the Black Flag Fallen I'm not sure if that would help, guess I should try, but I think the Truffle is the killer, "Decaf double espresso infused with black truffle cream", but I guess it won't hurt to try. I also have a lot of juice I purchased that just didn't hit it for me, taste is subjective kind of thing, that I need to get rid of before they get too old, and take the money to buy what I know I like and quit trying new juice.

Hope you are recovering good, my prayers are still with you. :nun:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I don't try new juice often. I DIY most of my juice.

But, every once in a while something will tempt me. Like I couldn't resist the names Zombie Blood and Zombie Brains. I tried one of the two. Don't remember which. Nothing special at all.

What really disappointed me is that the labels on the bottles didn't come with the cool pictures they had on the website. If they had, the bottles would have been worth the price no matter how bad the juice was. Oh, well.

I really do need to figure out some cool labels to put on my DIY. It would make it a lot more fun. Besides, I could make it look all official (like I bought it that way). So, no hassles about what's in the bottle. As an added bonus, I could even put 0% nic on the label to show anyone that complains about my 'nicotine juice'. But, mostly just to have pretty labels.

Regarding my health: I'm doing a lot better than I was. But, this is taking a lot of patience. I'll feel really good one day, then bad for two. It's frustrating. I'm sleeping better for the most part. Which makes a huge difference.

I'll be a lot happier when I get off the Warfarin, so I don't have to get a blood test for it every single week. I'll feel even better when I get off the oxygen machine completely.

I'll feel much, much, much better when I get back to work and making money again!

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Well decided to try a wrap again. Ordered a sample from here
Snake Skin Python Vinyl | EzAuto Wrap
Free shipping, got that one and a wood one for under $6

Here is #4 wrapped with a D-Base tank & Sophia.
Hybris.Snake.Dbase.Sophia.jpg

It is a thick vinyl with good glue, so should last a long time. The pattern is cut in so you can feel the texture, not smooth like a picture. The wood one I got is smooth, but I think will look nice. Once I fix #2 (going to put in a floating + pin from an SVD) I will wrap it in the wood vinyl.

Hope everyone is doing ok, thread has been slow for a long time.

Vape On
:vapor:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Nice! I love the snake wraps. I have a rattlesnake wrap on my old Lambo.

My newest Hybris is acting up. The button got stuck a couple of times, very briefly. Now the button doesn't budge at all. It doesn't seem to be sticking out quite as far as a button on a working mod. So, I guess the button is stuck or something. For whatever reason, no worky anymore.

Now, down to 3!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Well decided to try a wrap again. Ordered a sample from here
Snake Skin Python Vinyl | EzAuto Wrap
Free shipping, got that one and a wood one for under $6

Here is #4 wrapped with a D-Base tank & Sophia.
Hybris.Snake.Dbase.Sophia.jpg

It is a thick vinyl with good glue, so should last a long time. The pattern is cut in so you can feel the texture, not smooth like a picture. The wood one I got is smooth, but I think will look nice. Once I fix #2 (going to put in a floating + pin from an SVD) I will wrap it in the wood vinyl.

Hope everyone is doing ok, thread has been slow for a long time.

Vape On
:vapor:
Gosh, it looks like a real snake! Pretty nice! :)

My newest Hybris is acting up. The button got stuck a couple of times, very briefly. Now the button doesn't budge at all. It doesn't seem to be sticking out quite as far as a button on a working mod. So, I guess the button is stuck or something. For whatever reason, no worky anymore.

Now, down to 3!
Very nice DH!! Hope all is well. :)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

Now, down to 3!
Never seen a PINK Rattle Snake :lol: :lol:

ONLY 3, I still have 4 that haven't been opened. :shock: But I tend to go overboard on things I like. :D

Hope you are doing good.

You too @IMRs :)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Well was not able to replace the + pin in #2 with the adjustable + pin from the SVD, so I just put in a new regular one. Threads are going on it, but it is still working at the moment, dropping them is hard on the threads and tanks, also broke one of my D-Base tanks and had to replace the tube. Wrapped it with a wood vinyl wrap, not as nice as the snake wrap, but OK.

Well they have gone back up to $44.95, but running a 25% off sale for the holiday, $33.71 is still a good price. :)

7 Day Labor Day Sale - Save 25%

Use Coupon Code
holiday
For 25% Off
From Wednesday, September 2nd 2015 @ 4:00pm EST
Through
Tuesday, September 8th 2015 at 11:59pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread