Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I was going to say 'That's too good to pass up". Then I realized, Oops already spent!
$15.96 (with most likely free freight) is hard for me to pass up also. But I currently have 8, so don't really think I will ever run out as they last really good, and at my current dropping of nicotine, I will most likely be quit vaping in a couple of years. I have dropped down to 6 mg/ml now (from a start 2 years ago of 36 mg/ml) and by summer plan on dropping to 3 mg/ml. I'm not as addicted to nicotine as I am the habit of smoking/vaping, so once I get down to 0 mg/ml, then I need to work on that habit and try to stop all together. My COPD has gotten to the point I have to take Breo Ellipta daily to be able to breath properly, 40+ years of heavy smoking took its toll on my lungs. I don't feel vaping is doing further damage, but inhaling just air is my future goal. :)

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Good luck! Wow, 36mg!

I've been slowly dropping also. But, I know that I'm addicted to the behavior. Nic or no nic. So, I have no intention of stopping.

If you do stop, hold on to your gear as insurance. If you don't have it, you'll need it. If you have it, you won't need it. Isn't that the way it goes?

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
If you do stop, hold on to your gear as insurance. If you don't have it, you'll need it. If you have it, you won't need it. Isn't that the way it goes?
I Do plan on stopping at some point, just not sure how many YEARS it will be. I plan on keeping some vape gear and juice, but then when I quit I will sell most of it cheap to help out someone else in need.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I wish you luck.

For me, I can't even imagine vaping not being part of my life. But, I can imagine cutting back so far that I'm basically just vaping enough to test my equipment out periodically to make sure it still works.

But, I've never had much imagination for anything but bad stuff. Doom and gloom and bogeymen.

Reactions: Burnie

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Well looks like the Hybris is on it's way out, it is in there clearance section now.
E-Cigarette Clearance | aquavaporcig.com
Hybris Variable Voltage Ecig Mod - Highest Quality Mini Variable Voltage eCig Mod on the Market Designed by AquaVapor LLC
Currently priced at $25.95. Here is the current sale on clearance items

***Clearance Blow-out Sale***
Use Coupon Code savemore for 25% Off
already reduced-priced clearance items

Does not say how long the coupon code is good for, but I got the email on 2/2/16.

It's interesting how one thing then another are all the rage, and the simple stuff that works just goes by the wayside. 14500 mods have just about all gone extinct, when to me they are all I need and the perfect size.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
There's just SO much available nowadays, so much of everything! Lots of stuff falls by the wayside.

I hope the Hybris stays for a little longer. I can't afford one right now. I just sent a PM about some Sophias in the Classies. Assuming they're not already sold, that's IT for this paycheck.

Must have priorities!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I just took a peek to see how many 14500 mods I have.

I have:
3 mechanical tube mods
2 old-style box mods (plastic AA battery boxes)
1 old-style tube mod (Baby Bullet)
1 REO 14500 OG
4 Hybris (because one switch died already)
2 Rider Robusts

So 6 regulated (if you count the POS RRs), 3 old-style (with just a simple momentary switch), and 4 mechanicals.

Not too shabby!

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
There's just SO much available nowadays, so much of everything! Lots of stuff falls by the wayside.

I hope the Hybris stays for a little longer. I can't afford one right now. I just sent a PM about some Sophias in the Classies. Assuming they're not already sold, that's IT for this paycheck.

Must have priorities!
I sent a PM about the D-Base tank stuff in the same sale, not sure she will take my low offer, but I don't really need them. I have 8 Sophia's, so don't need them also.

I just took a peek to see how many 14500 mods I have.

I have:
3 mechanical tube mods
2 old-style box mods (plastic AA battery boxes)
1 old-style tube mod (Baby Bullet)
1 REO 14500 OG
4 Hybris (because one switch died already)
2 Rider Robusts

So 6 regulated (if you count the POS RRs), 3 old-style (with just a simple momentary switch), and 4 mechanicals.

Not too shabby!
Nice collection, not too Shabby at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread