Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Well i just picked up a Scubagen V3 with mesh and wire and i have the stuff i bought on ebay... Guess i should start practicing!!!! So by the time my Gtank comes I'm a pro.... Think i need 1 of them metal rulers Tho..

The wick in the Scubagen is much different than the Gtank's wick. The Scuba uses a curved wick and the Gtank a straight one. I much prefer the straight one ;)

You'll gain experience w/ oxidizing and making a coil however. Still good to do now.

Shead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2010
USA, Oregon

fender0942

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
New jersey
Over 2 months for my last coil. Occasionally clear s-wire chamber of residue liquid buildup. Clean whole unit in pieces every three days or so. It is rock solid. It's totally brought my Atty purchasing to a halt. The time I have saved from not buying and using attys is much more than the occasional clean here and there.
Man, I've been through everything from baking soda and vinegar to buying ultra sonic jewelry cleaners to clean all the 510 and 901 attys. It has been quite a feverous adventure.
So far, the G-tank and now the Line and without a doubt the USGTank co-ops and mixing my own Capella flavored juice, has put all of that noise behind me.
They are the perfect vaping experience.
My day....
Freshly charged battery on then, fill, vape, fill, vape, get home refil my line with the sketchy syringe, switch battery, vape, read ECF modding threads. :)

I clean about every 3-4 days too. Weird how the juice gets in the brass connector.

Does anyone else use washers for the brass piece. I have a really thin plastic washer fi got that from a transmission. Works great. Never locks up on me. Was wondering what others are using.

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
to bad thats a load of bull. The infrastructure for hybrids is already in the works main highways around here are gearing up to get rapid charging stations granted the volts price tag is higher then needed but hey..... BTW is usgt here yet?????????

Yeah, I agree. I was in Illinois about a month ago, and was surprised when I parked next to a charging station at a strip mall. I had no idea it was growing like that....figured it would be like the ethanol stations....very few and WAY far in between. But then again, I live in the south where all they can think about is how high they can get their truck and how fast they can make a car go (or anything else with wheels, including lawnmowers).

Though I do have to admit....all of that is awesome! :laugh:

Shead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2010
USA, Oregon
Yeah, I agree. I was in Illinois about a month ago, and was surprised when I parked next to a charging station at a strip mall. I had no idea it was growing like that....figured it would be like the ethanol stations....very few and WAY far in between. But then again, I live in the south where all they can think about is how high they can get their truck and how fast they can make a car go (or anything else with wheels, including lawnmowers).

Though I do have to admit....all of that is awesome! :laugh:
I think its universal I live on the west coast and thats about all we do Make it higher or go faster Ever seen a combine with nos? I have XD

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
what should I get 325 0r 400 SS mesh .... I vape 50/50- 75/25 vg/pg.

Though 400 mesh will work, I would suggest starting with 325. It wicks the thicker juice a little faster. But I have vaped 60vg/40pg with 400 with no problems....especially with this design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread