G5 Nhaler Loveit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tresrottn

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
Bothell, WA
Just got them in today, and I am pretty sure I will be ordering more soon.

First, shipping was hella fast! All the way across the country in two days.

Next, the cartomizers are awesome. I can see the levels of liquid, thus giving me a better indication of how much juice I am really using, and when to refill without wondering.

I have tried them both on my new passthrough, and my v4l xl batteries, and they make lovely clouds of vapor, and I swear, the taste is cleaner, and I can really taste the yummy flavors better. the vape is cooler on my battery, and nice and cozy warm on my passthrough, perfect temp.

It kinda leaked some when I first filled, but now it's dry as a bone. I have tried to get it to leak from the top, turning it upside down and waiting, and no dice! it ain't leaking at all.

The cap is awesome, easy to remove, and I don't need paper clips, pins, syringes, or anything to get it open in order to refill. pop the top, and drip it in.

Overall, an A+ for design, functionality, and treatment of the juice.

Good job, I am going to be a long term user of these new carts.

I got some of these yesterday, I tried 2, the first one worked like it was susposed to, good vapor and throat hit but the flavor felt very muted or "dirty" is the best way to describe it. Not exactly burnt, although on a higher voltage it did produce a burnt flavor. It works, and sips the juice so I may return to it at some point. The 2nd I used a different juice and i got very weak hits from it, it dumped all the juice into the atomizer chamber and then out the bottom into my box. It went from totally full to 3/4 empty in like 4 hits.

pretty disappointed, but for 10 bucks... ehh...

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
I got some 4 days ago. The vapor isn't going as good today so it may be time to dump it. Wish I could clean 'em. Can they be cleaned? Cleaning the regular cartomizer was EASY; I just forced lots of hot water thru 'em with a syringe and dried 'em in a 200 degree oven for 15 min. SIMPLE.

ShannonA, I don't think they are the CE2 r5s. They're different animals, like the fluximizer, Vortex, CE2, G4. They are the latest revision on the G4 cartomizer.

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
Wil, they definately DID NOT address the caps issue. I went to the store this morning (to buy some ribeyes!) and when I was at the register about to pay, I reached for my wallet and when I was getting my card out to pay, I noticed some wet on my wallet. So I gave the check-out guy my card and wipped the wet stuff with my thumb and smelled it. Yep, Tennessee Cured. DAMN. I looked at my e-cig and the white end cap was gone and all my TC had leaked everywhere. So the caps pop off very easily, so if you use these, just use 'em at home and take a regular carto out with ya. What makes it worse is I couldn't find the cap anywhere. Even worse, I had JUST refilled it not even an hour before. Even more worse, Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured is kinda expensive. Most worse, that was the last of that kind of juice. Even more worse than Most worse, I don't have any money right now to buy any more. Worse than that, I don't think God likes me anymore.

x-smok3, letting them air-dry causes bacteria to build in the polyfil so the quicker they dry, the better.

Last edited:

tresrottn

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
Bothell, WA
Just a quick update to this thread. I lost one, somewhere along the road....lol. But of the remaining 4, 3 of them have all started leaking. So, I am going to assume this is their end of life. Not bad for steady use day in and day out for almost 4 months straight. They have developed tiny hairline cracks along the bottom, again assuming the constant heat, no matter how gentle does cause the plastic to degrade over time.

The remaining one may be a fluke, but it's holding out till the next shipment arrives. Oh yes, I am ordering these again and again and again.

I found a easy fix for the cap popping off, I just substituted one of my regular white carto soft caps. Fits like a dream. As I understand the cap has been updated so it's not popping off like before. I too, had a couple of wet pockets, usually from jabbing the stick into my pocket without minding the cap. I also make my own juice so the cost was minimal at best. Once I swapped the caps, I no longer had that issue. The white cap also seats securely over the tube, so it sealed the juice in. No leaks, ever.

I used my syringe for cleaning, I could just run it down the main tube and clean out all of the inside, then let it dry in a warm spot.

Overall, I am pretty darned happy with these. Good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread