MadVape's 901 & 801 LR atties and adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtdisturbed47

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
My LR atties and battery adapters came in today.

The adapters work well, so I can plug my regular 901 atties into my 801 passthrough now and run them at 5v. I have to say, running a 901 at 5v is very nice. Lots of vapor and throat hit, but not as flavorful as the 801 at 5v. I immediately took off the bridges on the LR atties, as I am direct dripping and I find that I get more flavor and TH from doing the bridge delete. Also, the atties I use on my 5v passthrough undergo the same bridge deletion.

My other battery adapter, 901 to 801, allows me to use my new LR 801 atties on my Screwdriver, using a larger battery than my pen-style, thus allowing me to vape on the LR801 without a lot of worry about battery life.

LR801 on the screwdriver is awesome. Lots and lots of vapor, and the flavors are a lot more pronounced, with a tad more throat hit. VaporBomb and FreedomSmokeUSA's flavors never tasted so awesome :vapor:

The adapters work perfectly, and the LR atties are awesome. 10/10 for all the equipment, and as for madvapes themselves, they shipped my items quickly and packaged them very nicely. 10/10 for MadVape's service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread