• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

GA Vaper's Meet - Saturday, May 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat_in_the_Playground

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I am absolutely positive that we can get you up and down those stairs, so don't let them stop you from having a fun night with the rest of us.

Allrighty then! I'll be there with wheels on. Thanks guys for the offers to help me with the stairs. I'm so excited. I was looking forward to going, then bummed when I thought I couldn't, now I get the pleasant surprise that I get to go. Yippie!

Mega-FUN time tonight! So groovy to meet everyone and such a great group. When's the next one? I gotta hurl a few curses at Rusty Chops - I'm STILL craving cupcakes ;-) *shakes fist at sky*
So okay, who makes that? LOL yeah, I gotta order some Cake Batter *licks lips* :)
These meetups must be great for juice makers - I've just spent over $100 in the past hour.

Last edited:

Cynnamin

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Thanks Everyone! I had a great time at the meet tonight! Cinnamon: Thanks for the Atomic Cinnacide! It is my new favorite vape!

Steff

You are SOOOO welcome Steff! I'm happy it went to a good home since I wasn't able to handle the nic level anymore! :D

Stormy, your mods are FABULOUS and just what I was looking for!! You definitely got the complicated part down for ME and I'm vaping glorious gigantic clouds now! <3

It was wonderful to meet so many of you and get to see all the different goodies out there!

Thanks for signing my petition and thanks for listening even if you didn't sign - I ended up with 30 signatures plus my own!!

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
WOOT It was wonderful meeting everyone, have some new found friends tell you what. Most where a friendly bunch. mdonohue and guitaraman have made a customer out of me.... Can't wait to do this again. Thanks Angus, bikergirl and anyone else this got this rollen. Can't wait to see pics so I know which one of me are "goofy" and need to go. hehe. TTYL

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
WOOT It was wonderful meeting everyone, have some new found friends tell you what. Most where a friendly bunch. mdonohue and guitaraman have made a customer out of me.... Can't wait to do this again. Thanks Angus, bikergirl and anyone else this got this rollen. Can't wait to see pics so I know which one of me are "goofy" and need to go. hehe. TTYL

I don't think you understand.... the goofy ones are the ones we plaster all over the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread