Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just read the instruction manuals for the mods I have and ran through all the button pushing/mode configuration options.:matrix:
:vapor:
Probably shouldve done this sooner:oops:

For Lo! The dark magic of the instruction manual is a sorcery often eschewed by mortal man..

To glean these dark secrets requires the fortitude to face your deepest fears!

(and of course basic reading skills, unless there are pictures)

• Agree
Reactions: Jebbn

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Damn man.. Anything that has the word 'game' on the title and has a click bait nature makes me wanna click all 'o them. Still waiting for final season of GOT after a very long time.
LOL! "Game changer" in the title of a thread in a forum full of gear junkies chasing the next new best thing.
Never crossed my mind.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
And you discovered.......?????.....about what mods? :)
Inquiring minds want to know. (Well, at least 1 does anyway.)
Well, its not really as exciting as the thread title suggests, in hindsight, but at the time it as pretty exciting. I shouldve waited til teh novelty wore off and then considered if I use up valuable internet proclaiming things.

I did figure out that the Smoant BS mini isnt terrible at TC though. If I read the manual a year ago I wouldve known that sooner

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I do that before I buy anything new.
It's part of the research process.
Yep. And then I eliminate anything that I think will might require referencing the manual later. If you have to RTFM in order to use a mod, it's either over-complicated, or the UI is poorly thought out.

F-machine

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2018
Trapped in Asia
LOL! "Game changer" in the title of a thread in a forum full of gear junkies chasing the next new best thing.
Never crossed my mind.

I know right? :D

So why the title anyways? Did reading the manuals change anything for yah? I tried to read those manuals when they came, and I'm on the same boat as most people. There's some really bad Chinese translations going on. I know you'll probably scratch your head when you see my location. But it's better in pure, proper Chinese, or proper English, not some random guy translating using an android app... :-x

I never understood TC in all of them and I just used what I understood, and arguably what I only need for the rest of my vaping life. Variable Wattage... :thumbs:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I know right? :D

So why the title anyways? Did reading the manuals change anything for yah? I tried to read those manuals when they came, and I'm on the same boat as most people. There's some really bad Chinese translations going on. I know you'll probably scratch your head when you see my location. But it's better in pure, proper Chinese, or proper English, not some random guy translating using an android app... :-x

I never understood TC in all of them and I just used what I understood, and arguably what I only need for the rest of my vaping life. Variable Wattage... :thumbs:

You're right there with a terrific niche market to exploit. You could make a fortune. Taken in either money or mods. Might as well just take the gear so you don't have to waste the time getting the money into your bank, only to get the gear anyway.

Reactions: Jebbn

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Yep. And then I eliminate anything that I think will might require referencing the manual later. If you have to RTFM in order to use a mod, it's either over-complicated, or the UI is poorly thought out.
“RTFM” .... after approximately 26 seconds, I went from confused to having to rewrite my list of favorite acronyms. Congratulations, you have taken first place! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread