Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
WHAT piece of vape gear was a GAME CHANGER for you?

This might be a fun thread for a day or three. ;)

This isn't a poll, nor will there be any tallies. You don't even have to say WHY it was a game changer, but ya can if you'd like to.

This is all just fer fun!!!! Do feel free to post more than once.

And pictures are MORE than welcome. :D

You don't have to tag a friend, but that could be fun too!!!

(oh, you who. @DPLongo22 )

I started vaping in 2011 with cigalikes and 510 attIEs. Drip 3 drops, vape 3 drops, drip 3 drops, vape 3 drops, DRIP 3 DROPS - :grr:

(In the car, at the bar, in the dark, mamma mia whatta lark!)

Game changer for me - The Darwin, with a Kartomizer! WOO HOO!

bling darwin.jpg

KD~

Last edited:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Vision Spinner II and EVOD2 for me, that's what got me off of Smokes.:thumbs: Aug. 28, 2014. I'll have to dig around for that setup though and take a pic. I have no Idea when that equip. came out. I bought that setup while in Kentucky at a vape shop and the guy said that it was the "New Thing out on the Market" then.

Thanks Kat

Last edited:

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Started vaping with pen style vapes for the 1st few months in March 2013, which got me off the smokes, but what was a game changer for me, was getting the V4L's spinners and carto tanks, then the hobby side really kicked in and started the always looking for the next best thing, nearly 5 years later and still looking for the next best thing :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Started vaping with pen style vapes for the 1st few months in March 2013, which got me off the smokes, but what was a game changer for me, was getting the V4L's spinners and carto tanks, then the hobby side really kicked in and started the always looking for the next best thing, nearly 5 years later and still looking for the next best thing :)

Someone say CARTO TANKS?? :D :D :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread