Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
These. Both of mine were black. I found them yesterday when I started re-organizing my vape cabinet. They both came with a wall charger that screwed into the device.

Joye 510 cig-a-like.
joye-510-bd.jpg

Joy eGo. It had a much bigger battery and held more juice.
eGo%20Liquid%20Vaporizer%207-500x500.JPG

That Joyetech atomizer from the cigalike was the first generation 'dripper' lol.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
That it was, Ranger, that it was. And in some cases, still is.

Drip drip drip vape vape vape repeat repeat repeat. (Even if most of the vliquid misses the atty, and ends up on your lap, a table in a dark bar, on your car seat, etc.)

• Agree
Reactions: rosesense

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
But, only for those of us who have stocked up since they seem to have gone extinct.

Vapor Kings still sells them along with regular cartomizers and pre punched for carto tanks.
Even the 'low resistance' ones (1.5ohm). :shock:
A friend still uses nothing but carto-tanks on Provari 2.5s. Luckily Vapor Kings is based about 10 minutes from us, lol.

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
That it was, Ranger, that it was. And in some cases, still is.

Drip drip drip vape vape vape repeat repeat repeat. (Even if most of the vliquid misses the atty, and ends up on your lap, a table in a dark bar, on your car seat, etc.)

You forgot cleaning the juice out of your 510 in between there, unless you were cool enough to have a sealed 510 to Ego adapter.........:lol:

Still wasn't as messy as filling a cart with 'the condom method' at your table in a bar. :D

• Agree
Reactions: rosesense

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
You forgot cleaning the juice out of your 510 in between there, unless you were cool enough to have a sealed 510 to Ego adapter.........:lol:

Still wasn't as messy as filling a cart with 'the condom method' at your table in a bar. :D

Oh dear...talk about a blast from the past!! I believe I still have a little baggie full of those condoms and some clean cartos with them still attached:lol:

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
Walter, no idea from my side. I'm not familiar at all with the Conspiracy or the Flagship. How do they vape?

@DPLongo22, any ideas on the Vaporshark?
They all vape great. The Vaporshark is a cool little mod with the display on the bottom and it feels good in the hand. I didn't have a mech tube so I figured I should buy the Flagship just because and the Conspiracy was kinda thrown in.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm trying to find out about some used gear I picked up recently and @Letitia suggested this was the place to ask.
I picked up a Vaporshark DNA60, Conspiracy Mods parallel box and a Flagship v2. Paid $50 for all of them and wondering if they are any good

View attachment 769605 View attachment 769607 View attachment 769609

Walter, no idea from my side. I'm not familiar at all with the Conspiracy or the Flagship. How do they vape?

@DPLongo22, any ideas on the Vaporshark?

I'd say that you got your money's worth just with the Vaporshark. They make good products. I'm not sure about the others either, but the deal gets a thumbs up from me.

Not that THAT's worth anything. :lol:

Seriously though - you've done well. :)

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
I'd say that you got your money's worth just with the Vaporshark. They make good products. I'm not sure about the others either, but the deal gets a thumbs up from me.

Not that THAT's worth anything. :lol:

Seriously though - you've done well. :)
Many thanks! The vaporshark is a nice little mod. Really well made and the display being on the bottom is kind of cool.

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
The Vaporsharks with the rDNA 40 or 60 board were fantastic mods!
There used to be lines for the privilege to buy one.
The 60 was the first to use eScribe, so it was never in stock. It was a $200 mod in it's day.
You got a good grab on that one, especially if it has the large display.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
But, only for those of us who have stocked up since they seem to have gone extinct.

:thumbs: I'm right there with you, on that!
I used the JoyeTech 510 double starter kit to get off the smokes. I loved that kit and still have it (batteries still take/hold a charge). Bought 3 new kits, (12) more 320mAh 510 batteries, and a bunch of 5/packs of the 510 attys 2 years ago on sale. A __load of the JoyeTech eGo Mega Attys were added about a year ago, when a vendor offered them to me at a super "take them all" price.

I'm amazed now, that if/when you can find them...the little 510 JoyeTech attys are about $4.50-$9.00 each on the few websites that have them, and the eGo Mega ones are up to $12.50 on some! The tiny 510 batteries are $5.99-$8.99 each! Those are just crazy prices, IMO!
:shock:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Adaptahs? Oh have I got adaptahs!!!! Name your poison. I just might have it!

View attachment 769651
Looking for adapters is what brought me to ecf...LOL.....Yes, great memories. I remember I had a SafeCig battery that had a really weird and hard to find threading....... wanted to use the 510 carts/atties on that. Did not fare too well IIRC. Ecf helped me move on from them immediately....LOL

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread