Status
Not open for further replies.

spaky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Making cement boots
Ok so this is the mod I came up with while patiently awaiting the arrival of my Chuck. All that is needed is a drill, 2 drill bits, 3 ml bottle, and silicone. Sorry for the crappy pic, but all I have right now is my Razor phone camera.

Multimedia message(2).jpg

So far I have been using this for a week and I haven't gotten any juice in my mouth and haven't flooded it once. It's made my 510 vaping much more enjoyable. I kept thinking that the short battery life was the pain, but I now realize that the topping off was much worse. With this I can just squeeze the bottle when the taste starts to fade and it gets the taste right back up.

Reactions: thetrucker

spaky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Making cement boots
Sorry I guess I could have explained more. The first drill bit is used to make a pilot hole. Then the second is used to make the hole for the dropper part of the 3 ml bottle. I found that just using the bigger one didn't work too well as it keeps sliding on the cart. Then just cram the dropper part into the hole and silicone around it. I'm not really sure how necessary the silicone is, but it makes me feel better with it there.

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
Sorry I guess I could have explained more. The first drill bit is used to make a pilot hole. Then the second is used to make the hole for the dropper part of the 3 ml bottle. I found that just using the bigger one didn't work too well as it keeps sliding on the cart. Then just cram the dropper part into the hole and silicone around it. I'm not really sure how necessary the silicone is, but it makes me feel better with it there.
How do you refill it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread