Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
I hope someone is vaping the Alpha Sub Ohm Tank!!! Can I switch this & use my Aegis Legend 200w/TC.I haven't heard too much about the Mesh Mellow Coil....Need some direction here Thanks,MB

Yes. You could use it with Aegis Legend.
Mesh Mellow Coil is our new coil. Better flavor! Higher wattage.
It would be great!

Reactions: stols001

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    As much as I like the Cerberus tank with the Aegis mini in beautiful blue I think the Alpha tank might be better for my vaping style. I really like the top cap design of this gorgeous looking tank. Iv'e been so happy with my blue Aegis mini kit with the Cerberus tank that I will probably get this beautiful Alpha tank in that vibrant blue color. Geek Vape has the most reliable trouble free products of any vape company in my opinion.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    It's not my vaping style at all, I probably won't be trying it but it does look rather nice.

Geekvape is edging out my mad love for Aspire. LOL. They really are a fantastic set of mods for a klutz like me.

I've dropped my Legend now several times. Not a scratch on it. To be fair, I have laminate floors, but still. When I pick it up, I usually check the atomizer first.

Anna

sdennislee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2012
    Alaska
    After 10 days using the .2ohm single mesh I changed to the .4ohm dual coil mesh.

The single performed well, great flavor, no leaks, good longevity. I think I could have run the ,2ohm for a couple more days but I was eager to try the .4ohm so I changed out.

If the 4ml capacity is not an issue for you this is a great tank.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2012
    Alaska
    My Alpha Tank died. Damn shame too, I was really enjoying the flavor from the MM X1 coils, very tasty. The one MM X2 coil I tried was meh for flavor.

The hinge pin that allows the top cap to pivot came loose on the lower end of the pin. With the pin being loose it prevents the top cap from forming a good seal which cause the tank to leak.

Anyone know of a fix?

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 31, 2017
    www.geekvape.com
    My Alpha Tank died. Damn shame too, I was really enjoying the flavor from the MM X1 coils, very tasty. The one MM X2 coil I tried was meh for flavor.

The hinge pin that allows the top cap to pivot came loose on the lower end of the pin. With the pin being loose it prevents the top cap from forming a good seal which cause the tank to leak.

Anyone know of a fix?

Sorry for the problem. Please take some pictures of the tank and send them to support@geekvape.com, our support team would help you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread