Geekvape Creed RTA

Creed RTA is the most versatile tank to date. Comes with three interchangeable airflow system providing variety of airflow options.
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
I like my Creed tanks but can't say that they are my favorites. They do stay in the rotation. I don't like them as single coil. Something is missing for me in single coil mode. IDK exactly and can't describe it.
i still interested to see how it performs, i dont like things that are capable of doing something despite they were not made for that, i have faith with this one,

Cut the wicks fairly short so that they just tuck into the wicking channel and don't go down to the bottom.
i was getting so much dry hits with that method, then started leaving a bit longer and bottom touching talis, problem just solved, also did it with kinda "Scottish rolls" wicking, and noticed the change

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
i still interested to see how it performs, i dont like things that are capable of doing something despite they were not made for that, i have faith with this one,

i was getting so much dry hits with that method, then started leaving a bit longer and bottom touching talis, problem just solved, also did it with kinda "Scottish rolls" wicking, and noticed the change

By all means, try it as a single coil. Just because I didn't love it as a single coil doesn't mean you won't. I am sure that different wicking methods work equally well but I do think that the Firebolt cotton makes a difference in this rta since it doesn't require fluffing, twisting, rolling, etc. JMHO

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
By all means, try it as a single coil. Just because I didn't love it as a single coil doesn't mean you won't. I am sure that different wicking methods work equally well but I do think that the Firebolt cotton makes a difference in this rta since it doesn't require fluffing, twisting, rolling, etc. JMHO
will try single as far as i get new wire / coils, im rotating tanks this month, to see if i could try new setups on current thanks !

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Thanks P3ch3,I've sorted it, I made some flapton coils, came in at .25 ohm and used cotton gods, I'm using the plain cap and vaping at 80 watts, I quite like it now, nearly as good as my reload
well, i like positive news like this! got in love with Creed again? is an amazing tank, a little controversial but amazing, i feel like it hold the entire 60ml bottle! big capacity big tank!

Regards

Reactions: Marper

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
well, i like positive news like this! got in love with Creed again? is an amazing tank, a little controversial but amazing, i feel like it hold the entire 60ml bottle! big capacity big tank!

Regards
Yes indeed, I wasn't happy with it when I first got it but I put that down to my inexperience at the time, I'm chaining it now, no dry hits and I'm loving it, gotta get the coils perfect over the holes and fluff the wick and trim just enough for the tails to touch bottom and create a dam,yes, thanks to you it's back in rotation and you need a big tank cause if you've got it right it certainly drinks juice, lovely vape

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: P3ch3

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Yes indeed, I wasn't happy with it when I first got it but I put that down to my inexperience at the time, I'm chaining it now, no dry hits and I'm loving it, gotta get the coils perfect over the holes and fluff the wick and trim just enough for the tails to touch bottom and create a dam,yes, thanks to you it's back in rotation and you need a big tank cause if you've got it right it certainly drinks juice, lovely vape
im so glad i could help... and about wick ends, trim'em and try to leave'em straight to the deck base, i was getting plain dry hits after 3 hard hits, then decided to leave a little tail touching tank bottom, replaced dry hits with flavorful hits, never regret, also noticed that the orange oring replacement seems a bit ticker compared the stock or the one that comes pre-installed, looks like .... with orange orings, but works well and seems to correct the leaky base issues of this tank, i wish @Geekvape_Official could implement maybe a second revision of this tank with bold orings and maybe a single coil version of this tank, love it despite being bottom airflow,

Regards,

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
im so glad i could help... and about wick ends, trim'em and try to leave'em straight to the deck base, i was getting plain dry hits after 3 hard hits, then decided to leave a little tail touching tank bottom, replaced dry hits with flavorful hits, never regret, also noticed that the orange oring replacement seems a bit ticker compared the stock or the one that comes pre-installed, looks like .... with orange orings, but works well and seems to correct the leaky base issues of this tank, i wish @Geekvape_Official could implement maybe a second revision of this tank with bold orings and maybe a single coil version of this tank, love it despite being bottom airflow,

Regards,

We heard from many vapers that they hope Geekvape to carry out a single coil RDA/ RTA. Do you have any more detailed ideas? maybe your idea will be used in the products?

• Winner
Reactions: P3ch3

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
We heard from many vapers that they hope Geekvape to carry out a single coil RDA/ RTA. Do you have any more detailed ideas? maybe your idea will be used in the products?
well, thanks for the chance, i have been wondering about this new products or family continuation:
Biggest GV tank family: Zeus, what does it need: Zeus single agan and zeus mtl, i truly wonder is the most famous of your tanks, why not a complete line up, MTL is getting pretty popular since you just launched flint and ammit RTA mtl, so why not the biggest tanks from gods?! Zeus MTL...
About the zeus single why? well is the 1st and the old one, alreay there are two dual coil ones, so a new single one, postless deck and top 3d airflow will be another success for the brand,

Creed: the interchangeable airflow presets, well, another product that could have in their line up:
Creed single with better o-rings or at least a 100% proof feature for single coil lovers, the tank dimensions, top cap and triple airflow inlets should be kept, since you gotta continue what you already did, could be also little capacity, like creed mini RTA single coil... and also the original creed could have a little mesh brother version,

Those are just a few ideas i had in my high times, if ya now wat i mean!
So if interested to help let me know i have some more ideas and details and always like to help! Drop me a PM if you want to extend, i'll be glad to help! and more, plenty more to beta test if the opportunity exits! perhaps we never know if i could accomplish kinda a dream and beta test!

PD: i should ask for vacancy at you guys, love your stuff!
Regards,

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
Yeah, a single coil creed would be top,triple airflow going to centre chimney, could eliminate the slotted caps and just have the plain for a single coil design, smaller dam holes as its single.

I don't know about at mesh creed, love stock mesh coils in my cleito 120 but having a hard time with my vandy vape mesh tank, it works okay for about 2/3 days then I get dry hits and have to ..... the cotton with a fine pin.
But I would love to see a creed rta using mesh but its going to be how it's designed, not many out at the moment, on a side note I'm loving my creed now I got it sorted, with the coils I made it drinks juice faster than a boeing 747 but top vape.

Last edited:

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
Update, yes it's a top tank, still getting slight base leakage but I put that down to the wicking, how far do you go, if you fill the dam too much, no chaining, too little you get flooding, but for flavour, yes I rate this tank, I've found cotton gods to be the best,v2 don't cut it and muji not a chance, I use lock n load method and it helps, not actually leaking from the o ring, just a little bit from the intakes when I vape hard.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Update, yes it's a top tank, still getting slight base leakage but I put that down to the wicking, how far do you go, if you fill the dam too much, no chaining, too little you get flooding, but for flavour, yes I rate this tank, I've found cotton gods to be the best,v2 don't cut it and muji not a chance, I use lock n load method and it helps, not actually leaking from the o ring, just a little bit from the intakes when I vape hard.
did ya changed the stock white o-ring for the orange one ? the orange that mine have looks bolder than the others and that solved my base leaks,

Cotton: i do use cotton baccon V2, still haven tried prime with this babe, but i do leave wick ends touching a bit the deck base, otherwise dry hits are in the next corner, could you attach maybe a pic to check?

this tank is easy to build if you analyze it a bit

Regards,

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
I changed the o ring to an after market one, it's green and pretty bulky, it's not leaking from the ring, just a bit from the air intakes, however, it's behaved itself today, can chain like a madman with no leakage, the coils are .21 ohm and 70 watt hits the spot, thanks again cause without this thread and chatting to you I don't think I'd have bothered with this tank, it's now my no 1

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
I changed the o ring to an after market one, it's green and pretty bulky, it's not leaking from the ring, just a bit from the air intakes, however, it's behaved itself today, can chain like a madman with no leakage, the coils are .21 ohm and 70 watt hits the spot, thanks again cause without this thread and chatting to you I don't think I'd have bothered with this tank, it's now my no 1
thanks a lot dude, means a lot for me to help!
yesterday used a lot the creed, also ended my night chain vaping it, i like to store or rotate my tanks and leave them empty to switch another one, this week is zeus X and single time for mech mods and regulated with themis!

Creed and paraoh mini are resting this week! i like creeds presence, is a tank you cannot ignore! robust and delicious tank!

hope you get the touch to it, it will rock your clouds circa 100W or a bit more! i love it like themis for high wattage hits!

Regards,

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
It's a mad tank and will be in rotation for the foreseeable future along with my cleito 120 and vv mesh 24,I find 70 watts is enough with the coils I've made, tried 90 and it's the same but hotter, I've got it on an ljoy genie tank ,uses the 20700 batts and in power settings I use hard so hardly any ramp time, massive clouds and flavour,
I've got about 25 tanks but unfortunately I haven't got the Zeus x,maybe that will be my next purchase but I'm waiting to see if any new releases are put out before xmas

Last edited:

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
It's a mad tank and will be in rotation for the foreseeable future along with my cleito 120 and vv mesh 24,I find 70 watts is enough with the coils I've made, tried 90 and it's the same but hotter, I've got it on an ljoy genie tank ,uses the 20700 batts and in power settings I use hard so hardly any ramp time, massive clouds and flavour,
I've got about 25 tanks but unfortunately I haven't got the Zeus x,maybe that will be my next purchase but I'm waiting to see if any new releases are put out before xmas
dude its a shame you dont have it in your collection, i suggest you to order SS one, is precious,

about the wattage and coils, well, some people is in love with high wattage and some others no, i totally understand the point, i love creed for that cuz air presets or caps could be funny to try, 0.8 secs puff with some caps are funny, i like to have 1 sec hard draws about 100W to just taste it a bit and blow kickass clouds... way to relaxing!

you might try some hard quick hits at high wattage and maybe try some of the interchangeable caps!

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Thankyou, looks exactly the same as mine now, yep, it's a monster tank, vaping some nice vanilla ice cream in it,so smooth, I have got the extension glass but it's big enough not to use it,what cotton you got in,I'm using gods
currently finishing the last strips of cotton bacon v2, amazing stuff,

i hate bubble tanks, theu are meant just to be cracked in the worst scenario, so, straight glass is my choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread