Geekvape Creed RTA

Creed RTA is the most versatile tank to date. Comes with three interchangeable airflow system providing variety of airflow options.
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
The trick is to cut the wick so it just touches bottom and you can adjust later if it's a touch to long,nice tank, it's in my rotation, next on my list is to get my vv 24 mesh working, it's a proper sad tank ,so hard to get it working, got it going with some rough kanthal mesh,no chance with the fine ss or 80,you get a burn with it, wow it's not good

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
The trick is to cut the wick so it just touches bottom and you can adjust later if it's a touch to long,nice tank, it's in my rotation, next on my list is to get my vv 24 mesh working, it's a proper sad tank ,so hard to get it working, got it going with some rough kanthal mesh,no chance with the fine ss or 80,you get a burn

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
But its pretty good with the kanthal, the problem wicking it so it swells to the coil,harder said than done, but yeah the flavour is good, no clouds and I don't think you will ever manage clouds from it,bad design, the coil and cotton choke it.
Thanks everyone for sorting my creed out, I'm loving it
dude i blow amazing coils with this babe... trust me....

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
Back to the creed, I've got rid of the caps, using it without any with a pair of .4 ohm claptons, comes in at about .19 ohm, wow, so much better, I think the caps restricted the airflow, and I've sorted my 24 mesh, everything just takes time and patience to get right plus a lot of help to understand the principles of coils,cotton, wicking and airflow

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Back to the creed, I've got rid of the caps, using it without any with a pair of .4 ohm claptons, comes in at about .19 ohm, wow, so much better, I think the caps restricted the airflow, and I've sorted my 24 mesh, everything just takes time and patience to get right plus a lot of help to understand the principles of coils,cotton, wicking and airflow

i have no proof but also i dont have any doubt, the caps are usefull, there is less chance to get spitbacks with'em i did tried by mistake without'em, the noticed a big flow and also a little drop in my mouth, 3 puffs and the spitback appeared, then put the straight cap, 10 hits and no spitback!

Regards,

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
I'm not getting any spitback from it,just seems to work better with the caps off,used the roll and fluff method for my wicking, intake holes set at just over halfway open, I think it's all down to personal preference, vaping at 85 watts.
But we will see, cause I'll rewick it in a few days, hopefully everything will go ok

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
I will when I have to rewick, but it's doing top right now,,its a big tank so my idea was why the caps in the first place, bigger chamber, more vapour, more flavour, 4 or 5 days before I rewick cause I vape 3 mods and tanks plus I chain so I get about 6 days out of each wick,rotating the tanks
i have 3 mods and 8 RTA's...
i do rewick every 2 weeks or so, i added a new toy, now im running 2 RTAs, 1 RDA and 1 MTL setup, besides pods, lol

Rotation is amazing !

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
Wow,how can you do mtls after dtls and rda,cant stand mtl, reminds me of when I first started with the rubbish high street pens, yeah rotation is the name of the game, ensures you don't become bored with it, I've got loads of tanks all different but no mtls lol, I'm going to put my advken manta rta in rotation next week after I've had a play with it, not really happy with it but as I've learned all tanks are different so I might get it to my liking

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Wow,how can you do mtls after dtls and rda,cant stand mtl, reminds me of when I first started with the rubbish high street pens, yeah rotation is the name of the game, ensures you don't become bored with it, I've got loads of tanks all different but no mtls lol, I'm going to put my advken manta rta in rotation next week after I've had a play with it, not really happy with it but as I've learned all tanks are different so I might get it to my liking
for example, today i was using a mech with zeus X, also my dairy mtl (ammit rta mtl + colossal on TC) and a pod, suorin air... i do vape with pods... so salt + freebase, yes my nic addiction is amazing,

then got my so awaited vape mail: aegis solo kit + frenzy kit, havent used'em, just tried the aegis solo + zeus x to check how handy is, and was amazing, will start tomorrow, aegis solo kit + frenzy on salt, both running VCT!

I'd like to try a pod kit if it was dtl but not got a clue what to look for

well the best pod so far for my is tesla tpod, tomorrow we will see about the new Frenzy one, i like this babe that can do both, salt nic and free base with the 2 coils they offer, so far i dont like pods with bottoms, but was sent for a test!

Regards,

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
And I'm still struggling with the creed, getting fantastic flavour and vapour but the cotton seems to be melting in the middle, splitting in half, now I don't get this problem with my other tanks, in fact I've only had it once before with my reload and it was the way I did my cotton, I'm thinking it's maybe I'm hitting it too hard but I'm not getting any dry hits, checked the coils for hot spots and they are good, I think next time I recoil I'll space them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread