Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
New to rebuilding? Wanna get your hands on RTA/RDA? Now Geekvape released a new tank called Eagle which meets most vapers' growing needs without getting involved in any rebuilding delimma.What amazing is Geekvape offers as many as 15 coil options for vapers to select. No matter which vaping level you are, you would find one coil among the 15 to satisfy you.

Tiger coil,Notch coil,Fused Clapton, Flat Clapton, Staple Staggered Fused Clapton,all these facny wires are pre-made into single coils and dual coils, compatible with Eagle tank. Meanwhile, Geekvape claims the lifespan of these coils are 5 times longer than regular ones'. Though these are pre-made coils, they are cleanable and rewickable.

Besides these handbuild coil option, Geekvape Eagle tank comes with a top airflow which increases the contact surface between coil and air.Geekvape optimized the coil deck to increase the chamber room for coil builds. The Eagle atomizer from Geekvape is such a tank option both for flavor chansers and cloud chasers. It worths a try!

716dba0e9209b37a8dd95747968d543f.jpg

Specs:
Unique sub ohm tank with handbuild coil (HBC)
Fancier’s build quality
Rewickable: Allow users to replace the exterior cotton instead of the coil head while offering the purity of flavor taste.
Coil Cleanable: Heat the coil to clean after getting rid of cotton.
Top airflow and Bottom Airflow

For more info on Geekvape Eagle&Coils, please see here:
http://www.heavengifts.com/GeekVape-Eagle.html

Use "AHGEVAPE" (capital sensitive) to get an extra 8% off discount.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Looks like a truly serious tank. Are the heads rebuildable, or will there be a RBA?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I have an Eagle thread going in the RTA forum.

Posts have flathead screws, so it looks like each deck is rebuildable.

Customers/Owners who don't DIY, can just swap the pre-built decks out at will.
An RBA experience without hassles.

Last edited:

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I have an Eagle thread going in the RTA forum.

Posts have flathead screws, so it looks like each deck is rebuildable.

Customers/Owners who don't DIY, can just swap the pre-built decks out at will.
An RBA experience without hassles.
How does it vape and does it leak?

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
I was just talking to the guy who owns the B&M that I go to about this tank about an hour ago. He wanted my thoughts about this tank and it was the first I had ever heard of the tank.

Geek Vape made the product announcement just yesterday.

I have a vast array of mock-up pics posted here:

Geek Vape Eagle Tank

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Geek Vape made the product announcement just yesterday.

I have a vast array of mock-up pics posted here:

Geek Vape Eagle Tank
Some of the renderings set me to thinking about the OBS Ace or the Augvape Merlin. I wish there were a true top down photo of the deck...

I see real decks with real coils that can be replaced as a deck or just as a coil as the next evolution of the tank. I certainly hope they are rebuildable ...

IF they are not rebuildable, or even if they are, but people that prefer to swap, swap, I would also hope that Geekvape would begin a recycling program. It would be a shame to have thousands of perfectly usable decks piling up in landfills.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Some of the renderings set me to thinking about the OBS Ace or the Augvape Merlin. I wish there were a true top down photo of the deck...

I see real decks with real coils that can be replaced as a deck or just as a coil as the next evolution of the tank. I certainly hope they are rebuildable ...

IF they are not rebuildable, or even if they are, but people that prefer to swap, swap, I would also hope that Geekvape would begin a recycling program. It would be a shame to have thousands of perfectly usable decks piling up in landfills.

Some clever individual will probably end up selling gently used Eagle Tank
coils on Ebay or Craigslist.

I'll keep my eyes open for updated/more detailed pics/illustrations and post
them once they surface.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA

Rewickable is definitely more important than rebuildable. If you can dry burn and then rewick a coil, that coil can last you months. I still have coils in drippers that are the same coils that I put in last summer and fall. Those coils can easily be crusted over with caramelized juice after a couple of days of use and it will start to taste burnt, but as long as you can dry burn it to get rid of that crust the coil is good as new again.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Rewickable is definitely more important than rebuildable. If you can dry burn and then rewick a coil, that coil can last you months. I still have coils in drippers that are the same coils that I put in last summer and fall. Those coils can easily be crusted over with caramelized juice after a couple of days of use and it will start to taste burnt, but as long as you can dry burn it to get rid of that crust the coil is good as new again.
Yeah, maybe, but I LIKE building. I build a set or two each night... whether it needs it or not...

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Looks like a truly serious tank. Are the heads rebuildable, or will there be a RBA?

So far, we don't hear any news on the RBA option. But you might rebuild on the pre-made coil deck if the wires runs out.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave

I'm going to avoid venturing into preaching, but there are those who would rather
avoid the possible negative effects of dry burning coils. Vape wire is cheap.

Some food for thought:

Dry-burning metal coils: is it a good thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread