Geekvape flask - Squonk Refill bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Anyone have one yet? I remember being interested in them when I saw them go up on fasttech because I liked the metal carrier around the silicone bottle but I balked at the $30 price tag. I have a couple 30 ml silicone refill bottles but hadn't been using them as I didn't like the idea of them squishing around in my backpack.

I found one of the Geekvape flasks from 3fvape on sale for $15 as that seemed a bit more reasonable for a product I might not end up using.

Just received it and I'm really impressed with the construction. The metal cage is built like a mech mod and the threading on all the caps is really smooth. I like the fact that it can also be used as a fancy dripping bottle as it comes with a removable nozzle so you can refill your squonk mods or use it for dripping or even filling tanks. The cage will protect the silicone bottle while carrying in my backpack or a pocket as well so no worrying about spills.

Might order a few more at this price if it doesn't go back up to $30 soon.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
That is where I ordered mine from.Couple of dollars more and don't have to wait a month for it.Plus I got 20% off for the new year sale.Should be here Saturday:banana:

Very nice! Glad to see more places selling it at well under that initial price point. I am liking it enough that I want to order a few more, but I definitely wouldn't pay $30 for one.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Anyone have one yet? I remember being interested in them when I saw them go up on fasttech because I liked the metal carrier around the silicone bottle but I balked at the $30 price tag. I have a couple 30 ml silicone refill bottles but hadn't been using them as I didn't like the idea of them squishing around in my backpack.

I found one of the Geekvape flasks from 3fvape on sale for $15 as that seemed a bit more reasonable for a product I might not end up using.

Just received it and I'm really impressed with the construction. The metal cage is built like a mech mod and the threading on all the caps is really smooth. I like the fact that it can also be used as a fancy dripping bottle as it comes with a removable nozzle so you can refill your squonk mods or use it for dripping or even filling tanks. The cage will protect the silicone bottle while carrying in my backpack or a pocket as well so no worrying about spills.

Might order a few more at this price if it doesn't go back up to $30 soon.

I got mine from eciggity and they are great, they work for anything that you can put e liquid in, it has the 510 adapter for squonk refill plus it has a needle tip for rta, rda, tanks as well. I highly recommend.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
I got mine from eciggity and they are great, they work for anything that you can put e liquid in, it has the 510 adapter for squonk refill plus it has a needle tip for rta, rda, tanks as well. I highly recommend.

Yeah I really like it. Great quality all around. I'm going to order a couple more for sure. I'd like to have 3 for my squonk setups and maybe one more for dripping I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread