Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Well, I'm getting really excited about this. It's sort of the tank and kit that I've wanted someone to make for years. The early reviews on youtube are making it sound really good, not only for just nic salt, but just standard 12 nic. Sounds like you can get the airflow really tight for a proper MTL.

Anyone else using autotranslate on youtube to watch international reviews on this one? ...or do I have a problem.

Flint kit

bask

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
The Euroneous Zone
Already ordered it. Jim Vv, a Youtube reviewer, said 70VG works fine with the 1.6 ohm coils. And nicsalts says absolutely nothing about how a tank performs. It’s all dumb marketing shenanigans. It’s all about the VG/PG ratio, still. And, you know, if you’re vaping a coil killer or not.

Last edited:

bask

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
The Euroneous Zone
did you use the aliexpress app to order or a browser
I just used the browser on my phone. I've been pretty loyal to Fasttech over the years and I don't want to end up with too many accounts everywhere, let alone lots of apps I'll only been using once.

It's strange that orders just get cancelled, though. Maybe it has to do with the shops and not so much with Aliexpress?

Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I’m pretty impressed with Geekvape’s offerings. This looks like a really solid mtl setup. I’ve heard good things about the Nova mod. The Aegis and Legend are super tough and I’ve been using the Alpha tank with their meshmallow coils and have been really happy with it. They might be my favorite vape company unseating Smoant. Great value and mods that have functions I care about. Making mods that are shock and water resistant instead of giving me fancy lights or shaped like monsters or aliens. I also don’t need a pedometer or MP3 player, doesn’t need to vibrate and I don’t need to talk to it either. Keep up the good work Geekvape and keep making crap Smok, Ijoy, Wismec, and others I can’t think of. Sorry, I’ll get off my soapbox now.:offtopic:

Reactions: Rockford

bask

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
The Euroneous Zone
A Belgian Youtuber was talking about his coils lasting a week, with almost constant vaping and 3 different liquids. I don't vape a whole lot, so should last me a while. I'm really looking forward to receiving it, but I'm also on the fence about selling it, as I need less stuff and more money. BUT IT'S SO DANG CUTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread