Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
How tight is a draw at biggest hole compared to Nautilus2 wide open ?

I just did a side by side with the new nautilus S2, but the airflow on that is the same size hole, with multiple spread out, so kind of hard to say. But with all the holes open on it, it's about the same airflow as the Flint on the biggest hole.

If you want to direct lung, I'm not sure this will do it, but it does give a nice wide open MTL option if that's what you're after.

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
I just did a side by side with the new nautilus S2, but the airflow on that is the same size hole, with multiple spread out, so kind of hard to say. But with all the holes open on it, it's about the same airflow as the Flint on the biggest hole.

If you want to direct lung, I'm not sure this will do it, but it does give a nice wide open MTL option if that's what you're after.

Thank you for answer...
Nice wide open MTL is what I like... I cannot find any place that has 1.2 or 1.8 coils... fastech has only 1.6... I love the simplicity of the mod and tank and with the right build I could use doggystyle RTA on that tiny battery... I am really tempted to buy it.

tdman77

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2019
New Orleans
Just pick one up this weekend. Can't get over how small this thing is. Love the flavor this produces. Only using the 1.6 coil, haven't tried the 1.2 coil yet. I have noticed that the flavor and vape changes when the battery gets into the blue range. Charge it up and back to full flavor. For MTL this blows away my Orion DNA! When I get a chance I will try the tank on a VV/VW mod and see how it is. But for now I am really liking this as an out and about stealth pod.

Attachments

• 20190119_174618[1].jpg
    20190119_174618[1].jpg
    353 KB · Views: 54

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I just got mine in. I really do like this. I am using 18mg halo fusion (unflavored) with the 1.2 ohm coil on the medium setting and that seems to be the sweet spot for me. I love how tight you can the draw, its about time another company makes tight tank. I do wish changing the coil could be done without emptying the tank, but not a huge deal. But yeah, for me the 1.2 is where its at, the 1.6 was nice, but too cool of a vape. I am going to take it with me tomorrow and see if it will in fact dethrown the minifit for me. I hope so, it would be cheaper to use.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Well I ordered a 2nd kit, this time in black. Figured the gun metal tank will look good on the black battery and vice versa. Also ordered more 1.2 ohm coils, so I will use my minifit until I get everything in. As much as I like the minifit, if I can get a week out of the flint coils, I will save so much money. I'm just picky with my coils and pods. I am also looking forward to the longer battery life, I am assuming I'll get through most of the day on the flint battery, and of course I love the size. Not sure you can get this much smaller for what it is! Just really love the vape on this tank. I liked the zenith tank because of the easy coil change, but it was just not quite tight enough of a draw for my liking. This flint kit gets really tight and still provides a nice warm pod like vape which I love. Bravo geekvape!!

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Electric Tobacconist has them for $23 with discount code NEWSTART15

It came out to $22.06 for me, with free shipping...basically half freaking price. Sick deal! Just bought a second one. I just looked into them too, since I don't know em, and they're legit. What a find. thanks!

tdman77

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2019
New Orleans
It came out to $22.06 for me, with free shipping...basically half freaking price. Sick deal! Just bought a second one. I just looked into them too, since I don't know em, and they're legit. What a find. thanks!

Found them on the Lost Vape website as an official retailer. Been using them for about 4 months now. Super fast shipping and great prices.
If you are looking for ejuice check out eJuiceDirect they have the best prices on juice on the net. They are pretty new and have good selection of brands getting more every week. I live about 10miles from them so I do their local pick up but they only charge $5 shipping. I try to use sites that actually list a phone# and address. Seems more legit.

Reactions: drysprocket

tdman77

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2019
New Orleans
Put in on my smallest mod. 7.5W is about the highest you can go on the 1.6ohm coil after that you can tell the vape is getting dry and about to burn. Here are some pics

Attachments

• 20190124_134352.jpg
    20190124_134352.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 20190124_134407.jpg
    20190124_134407.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 20190124_135358[1].jpg
    20190124_135358[1].jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 92

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Nice. I like that the tank and mod are separate pieces.

Here's a comparison of the Flint, Ego D22, and Pico 75W. The size of each is not the same scale but there are scale bars for each. They are all 22-23 mm thick. The Flint is a little over 1 cm shorter than the Ego. The Flint is 1/2 the width of a Pico.

FLINT-COMPARISON.jpg

Reactions: tdman77

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I accidentally left my Flint in my car overnight earlier this week. It was really cold that night. I think the temp dropped below zero F that night. I brought it in and it didn't want to turn on. I put it on the charger after awhile and it was fine after charging and warming up. Not sure if I did any permanent damage to the battery, but if I did it's my own fault!

• Optimistic
Reactions: drysprocket
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread