GeekVape Flint MTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdman77

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2019
New Orleans
I accidentally left my Flint in my car overnight earlier this week. It was really cold that night. I think the temp dropped below zero F that night. I brought it in and it didn't want to turn on. I put it on the charger after awhile and it was fine after charging and warming up. Not sure if I did any permanent damage to the battery, but if I did it's my own fault!

I have a mod that does the same thing. The battery just won't work when really cold. But as soon as it warms up it works fine. You should be ok.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I think I'm gonna buy a couple more vaporesso tarot nanos and use the flint tank on that mod. My son in law had his tarot nano at the house last night that I gave him and I put on the flint tank with a 1.2 ohm coil and set it at 10 watts and the vape was fantastic. Now I'm wishing I wouldn't have given my tarot nanos away lol. It's still small, the gun metal tank looks good on it and be much more battery life and regulated. Now the hunt to find a black nano and a grey one for the cheapest price!

• Agree
Reactions: drysprocket

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Ya, I still love my Tarot nano too, and it's a great pairing. I will say that the power drop on the Flint is starting to bug me when on green. It seems like I get very little time before I start to feel the difference in power. It's not so bad on blue, but they really need to make version 2 regulated.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I am a happy camper. Forgot how much I like the tarot nano and this tank works great on it. I got the silver tarot nano and also got red and grey, both go good with the gun metal flint tank. Picture of the silver tarot and tank below, great little combo, my minifits may retired now!
Flint-tarotnano.jpeg

Reactions: drysprocket

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
I just got my Flint kit today, got it from efun.top for 16.79 (currently listed at 17.42 if you login). I've been using it for only a few hours, but it seems a really nice piece of kit. I really like the non-slip chalkboard like finish on the tube. The top fill is dead simple and operates smoothly and solidly out of the box (time will tell if it remains so).

I tried out both the 1.6 and 1.2 coils for a couple hours each (with appropriate nic levels for each to give me my thoat hit) and while both worked very well, the 1.2 coil gives me a better vape experience (so I've gone ahead and ordered a few more boxes of those while efun still has them on sale: 3.99/5-pack).

All in all, a pretty nice little system that I'll keep around for a little while before deciding whether to pass it on or keep it.

Here it is amongst a couple of adoptive siblings:
SWW6BLe.jpg

L-R: ego one 1100 + etna rda, Flint, Atto 18350 + doggystyle

Reactions: ToolmanTexas

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I just got my Flint kit today, got it from efun.top for 16.79 (currently listed at 17.42 if you login). I've been using it for only a few hours, but it seems a really nice piece of kit. I really like the non-slip chalkboard like finish on the tube. The top fill is dead simple and operates smoothly and solidly out of the box (time will tell if it remains so).

I tried out both the 1.6 and 1.2 coils for a couple hours each (with appropriate nic levels for each to give me my thoat hit) and while both worked very well, the 1.2 coil gives me a better vape experience (so I've gone ahead and ordered a few more boxes of those while efun still has them on sale: 3.99/5-pack).

All in all, a pretty nice little system that I'll keep around for a little while before deciding whether to pass it on or keep it.

Here it is amongst a couple of adoptive siblings:
SWW6BLe.jpg

L-R: ego one 1100 + etna rda, Flint, Atto 18350 + doggystyle

I just ordered one from there. I used the first cheapest shipping option. That will be okay, right? You only need to use a different option for external batteries, right?

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Decided to make the flint kit really small and regulated, ordered 2 vaporesso target minis today in the black and silver. Think I may like this combo even better than the tarot nano. Will post pictures when they arrive
you wont regret, my regulated mtl device changed my life, asmodus colossal + Ammit RTA mtl, amazing dude! i cant stand premade or factory coils, is an epic waste of time and tons of money... also the fact that low power mtl devices consume less power, less liquid, so, coils i beth wont last that much...

Regards,

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Apparently, Everzon has just listed the tank only for pre-order (though they mistakenly call it a sub-ohm tank):

You are being redirected...

Seems pretty steep at 20 bucks, when efun.top has the whole kit for 17.42:
My mistake, they have it at 9.96 when logged in. Efun has the whole kit for 17.42:

Geekvape FLINT starter kit 1000mAh - $39.90

(login to see actual price).

brad-man

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2019
So Florida
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread